Progress from May 2008 to April 5th 2009, pic heavy!

mahogany_horizons

May 2008:
michairsiggy2.jpg

August 21st 2008:
DCP_0632.jpg

October 31st 2008:
DCP_0633.jpg

January 24th 2009:
progcropped.jpg

April 5th 2009:
DCP_0651.jpg

Last edited:
Does the last 2 dates supposed to say 2008 or 2009?

Anyway, your progress is beautiful! I can't wait til oct. so that I can see what my hair looks like at 1 year.

Denise, thank you!! Your hair in your avatar looks great as well chica!

Supermodelsonya, I will consider myself full BSL when It's REALLY past my bra strap :)

Well....that bra sits awful low on you and I use the Shoulder blade as a reference..you are clearly past that....past your bra strap and you'd be on your way to MBL...

But I understand...

Your hair looks awesome!

Yeah, it does sit awfully low on me. I've ALWAYS been like that. I'm very petite, but I have huge DD ta-ta's, so that's why it sits so low LOL! TMI I know, but I've always thought, dag, by the time I'm MBL, it will literally be someone else's waist lenght almost....seriously...By the time I'm MBL, I will only have a few more inches to go till waist.

Maybe I should change my siggy tag. Thanks for putting it in perspective. I will think about it!

I appreciate the compliments as well lady!!

Your hair's getting thicker and longer!

Thank all of you ladies so much for your comments! Thanks to you too caribeandiva, because I am really trying to grow my hair thicker, because that is a concern of mine. My hair has always been on the "thinner" side, but I now see how much my weekly love affair with my blow dryer comb attachment may have been the culprit!

M.

Your hair looks good! I am tall so I understand the whole longer-than-others torso-wise. My bra is like 12 inches below my shoulders. That's like two years of steady growth! LOL!

Back