Progress, and more progress ***pics inside***

delitefulmane

Here is my progress so far! Im not sure if it's really significant but it feels like it too me!! :grin:
June 2007 December 2007 June 2008
See any growth???
P.S. In the last pic, it is even it just looks uneven because of the way it fell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ETA:Here's my most recent straightening..Am I APL yet??Can I claim it?

Last edited:
I definitely see good progress. The last pic shows not only that your hair has grown, but that it has gotten thicker as well. Good job!

do u henna?

I plan on trying it but as of yet, no.

The sides have really caught up with the rest. Nice progress! What's your regimen?

Umm, idk! I am natural and I only press a few times out of the year! As a matter of fact, these pics show the few times that I have actually pressed it! I shampoo/co-wash it about once every week, deep condition, seal with coconut oil. That's it!

Here is my progress so far! Im not sure if it's really significant but it feels like it too me!! :grin:
See any growth???
P.S. In the last pic, it is even it just looks uneven because of the way it fell!

I can definitely see the difference! Great progress, congrats!:yep:

See any growth???

Of course its significant.... great progress

Back