Professional Blow Dryer Recommendations

KinksnCurlz

Okay, after reading Webby's post about how to blow out ur roots, i realized that my hand held blow dryer doesn't have a 'concentration' nozzle sooooo i am looking for a new dryer, preferably a professional one that will do a good job at straightening out my roots in a short amount of time. Any recommendations?

Re: Professional BlowDryer Recommendations

Girl...what I tell you?!!!

Turbo 1500 (now ya gonna make me look for the link)
307.jpg

The company has a variety of blowers, some of which I believe are a lot more potent than the one that I have. I just bought the same one that my stylist had.

http://www.turbopowerinc.com/hd_display.asp?proid=6&category=1&pageback=1

I like Solano's personally..but those Turbo ones are good too.. I'd get a Turbo or a Solano.. both made in Italy.

Rush, I was thinking about a Solano, but there's no point replacing what's not broken (yet)? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Im going to get a babyliss retro pro one (bab6675) you can look it up on google and you can get it online for only $30.

It has a pro motor, 2000 watts and comes with a concentration nozzle and pick attachment.

Chocolate, It's supposed to come withe concentration nozzle. Mine did. I would call them and ask, because I notice that none of the pics shows the blowers with the nozzles.

What is the difference between a Silverado and the other Turbos?

CP, when are you going to update your album! Your hair looks lovely! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
webby said:
Rush, I was thinking about a Solano, but there's no point replacing what's not broken (yet)? /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.. I was trying to decide between a Turbo and a Solano.. I was going to buy one last week or the week before..but I wound up not getting one.. it was a hard time trying to decide between the two.. I've always had a Solano though.. so it's hard to switch..

LMBAO!
i don't think i can just purchase the nozzle tho... i wish i could. i have an ionic blow dryer and i like it BUT it doesn't have that darn nozzle. When i bought it, i wasn't thinking that i actually needed it... not realizing that i do. I also would like a comb attachment so i can blow out my daughter's hair. If only there were a place i could purchase those separately /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

If you look good and hard, you should be able to find a comb attachment and a concentration nozzle. Now get out there and start searching. /images/graemlins/poke.gif I know you just want a reason to purchase a brand new blow dryer. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
LMBAO!
i don't think i can just purchase the nozzle tho... i wish i could. i have an ionic blow dryer and i like it BUT it doesn't have that darn nozzle. When i bought it, i wasn't thinking that i actually needed it... not realizing that i do. I also would like a comb attachment so i can blow out my daughter's hair. If only there were a place i could purchase those separately /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
I didn't even think about just buying the nozzle, duh to me. Thanks Allandra.

You can buy the nozzles and comb attachment separately. They generally fit the blowdryers with the standard round end. Take a look at this page at metrobeauty.com. They have several blow dry attachements. They also have attachments like these at Sally Beauty Supply.

I used to have the Solano Willie Morrow Blow Dry nozzle, it has different adjustments and you screw it on to your blow dryer (even though it's screwed on it can be easily removed).

Back