Product Review: TIGI Bed Head Small Talk Volumizer

Cincysweetie

Hey ladies, Merry Christmas! :wave: I just wanted to give you all a product review of Tigi Bed Head's Small Talk. The bottle describes the product as a "thickifier", "energizer", and "stylizer", but it's basically a product designed to give those with thinner strands more volume, body, and thickness. Anyways, it's my mom's product (her hair isn't that thick) and I don't really need anymore thickness or body, but I thought that I'd try it b/c I loooooooooooove how it smells and I thought it would be interesting to see what a volumizer would do to my hair. Anyway, I applied the product to my hair while it was wet, combed it through (very easily might I add, I guess it has some detangling properties too), and then sectioned my hair into 4 parts and twisted them up into bantu knots. I then sat under the dryer for about an hour, took the knots out and pulled them apart. My hair was still pretty damp and didn't appear to have any extra body, but it smelled great so I was fine with it. Well, about an hour later, my hair had completely dried (no frizzies!!), and was just as curly, and full as can be! I loved my results!! I'm sorry that I don't have pics, but I will be trying this again soon and will take them and post at a later date. Although I personally won't use this product on a daily basis because I don't really need it, I will use it on styles that would look good with a little extra body and I would def. recommend this for any ladies that feel they could use an extra boost in volume or body. Oh, and added bonus, I got several compliments on my hair, including from the guy I hung out with last night who gave me lots of compliments and kept saying how good my hair smelled! He couldn't keep his hands out of my hair, lol! :grin:

Last edited:
nikki1971 said:
Just what a PJ needed :cool: Thanks for the review
LOL you're welcome. I forgot to add that it's a bit pricey also. My mom was given half a bottle of it, but the price label is still on. An 8 fl.oz. bottle is sold at Supercuts for about $15.95.

tigi_smalltalk_lge.jpg

Cincysweetie said:
LOL you're welcome. I forgot to add that it's a bit pricey also. My mom was given half a bottle of it, but the price label is still on. An 8 fl.oz. bottle is sold at Supercuts for about $15.95.

tigi_smalltalk_lge.jpg

Yeah, Girl I know about the prices. I have a few other Bed Head products that I really like. Good thing a little goes along way, LOL

You're welcome Tishee!

nikki1971 said:
Yeah, Girl I know about the prices. I have a few other Bed Head products that I really like. Good thing a little goes along way, LOL
You're right about that!

Back