PRODUCT REVIEW SILICON MIX

Healthb4Length

So I washed my hair last night and I deep conditioned with some new products. First I used a cholestrol treatment by PEARLS' with Avocado ( I had to get it because it was so cheap!). I had good, not great results but the product did cut through my tangles like nobody's business, just not a lot of slip. I also used Hi Pro Pac's 60 second intensive conditioner, it was pretty good especially for the price! And finally I tried Silicon Mix, unfortunately I was not impressed as I taught I would be. It did detangle well but I think I'll be sticking to my Miss Key's 10 en 1 plus. For now I'll just mix up these other products with some coconut and castor oil and call it a day!;)

Allandra said:
I have the leave-in, and I really like it. :up:

Co sign with this, big time!

I use the treatment that comes in the white tub as well as the silicon mix leave in and my hair LOVVEEES them both!!!

Miss_Jetsetter said:
Co sign with this, big time!

I use the treatment that comes in the white tub as well as the silicon mix leave in and my hair LOVVEEES them both!!!

:yep:

I especially like the Silicon Mix in the tub as a prepoo (put in at night on dry hair, cover with a scarf and next morning wash out or just do a rinse and go). This is a staple! It didn't do so much for my hair after a wash but as a prepoo it's :king:

I got amazing slip from the Silicon Mix. I'm a little concermed about the mineral oil content so it won't be my go-to deep conditioner, but it definitely earned a spot in the rotation. Also, I'd categorize it as moisturizing unless your hair is hyper sensitive to protein. Like a lot of moisturizing conditioners, the Silicon's got some protein in it, but it's not what I'd use if I were looking to really strengthen.

My hair loves the Silicon Mix conditioner and leave in it gives my hair something special that I dont get with a lot of my other conditioners.
Great slip with enough moisture for me.

Took the words right out of my mouth...this is my secrete weapon, come 10 wks post relaxer and pull this sucker out to handle it's business.
LABETT said:
My hair loves the Silicon Mix conditioner and leave in it gives my hair something special that I dont get with a lot of my other conditioners.
Great slip with enough moisture for me.

I love Silicon Mix so much I bought the 60oz size. I like it 2 or 8 weeks post (I use it as a deep conditioner, leaving it on for at least 30 minutes with or without heat).

Back