PRODUCT REVIEW - SILICON MIX BAMBU

The ingredients from one formulation to the next seem quite different, which will probably mean it will act differently on everyone's hair. The original Silicon Mix contains Keratin which is one reason why I think it loosen up curl. I see from the ingredients listed here that the Bambu formula does not include it.

I have it in my DC rotation and love it. It seems to work like balancing conditioner and makes my hair feel similar to a ORS replenishing pack. Soft but strong.:lick:

I already reviewed it on this thread but a small update. I gave it away, I couldn't stand the smell. Smell is personal and what one person finds offensive, others love it, for example people rave about Kerastase Elixir Ultime smell but I can't stand it either.
I still prefer the original.

Today I purchased the bambu conditioner and leave-in conditioner. Smells really good. I put it in my hair and it immediately started detangling it. I haven't washed it out yet but I already know my hair is going to look and feel great. Try it if you see it, everyone.

Back