PRODUCT REVIEW: Renpure Organics

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
:lick:
I was roaming around Harmon's yesterday and came upon the Renpure Organics products. I purchased moisturizing conditioner and used it last night.

I am 13 weeks post relaxer and I was impressed with it. The scent of this one is divine :lick: (Silk protein, Pomegranate juice and Olive Leaf extracts) and made for an easy comb out session. :up:

These products have no sulfates, no parabens and no colors and dyes and it only cost me $5.99. :yep:

I know that a member here, Suburbanbushbabe uses this too and she likes it (I did a search to see if someone had reviewed already.) The other 2 sound promising and plan to try those as well!
http://www.renpure.com/products/

Since you can't order from the website, you can order directly from Harmon's Discount store online.

RM_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Pomegranate Juice and Pomegranate Extract which helps restore normal moisture levels. It also contains Silk Protein which is used to repair damage and Olive Leaf Extracts which are used to smooth and repair split ends.

They have these formulas as well.

RBS_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Hydrolyzed Soy Protein which provides light weight conditioning. Green Tea and Chamomile elements help improve elasticity, body and shine by smoothing and sealing the cuticle layer.

RV_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Ginger to help maintain moisture, Aloe to condition and tame unwanted frizz and Soy Protein to help build body and strength. It also contains a styling Polymer to help thicken the hair shaft and after drying is 100% water soluble.

Last edited:
Thanks JN for the review. I have never heard of this product line but the prices sure are welcoming. The fact that they are also free of sulfates, parabens, etc is also a plus for me.

Where can an island gal like me find these online:grin:?

Thanks JN for the review. I have never heard of this product line but the prices sure are welcoming. The fact that they are also free of sulfates, parabens, etc is also a plus for me.

Where can an island gal like me find these online:grin:?

I tested the website to order and it say's "coming soon." I'll get it and mail it to you if you want to try it. :yep:

I've seen these at the Bed Bath and Beyond near my house and have been meaning to give them a try. Thanks for reminding me!

I tested the website to order and it say's "coming soon." I'll get it and mail it to you if you want to try it. :yep:

Really? Don't be playin' with me JN:grin:. I'd really want the moisturizing one to try out:yep:. You're on honey. I'll send you a pm.

:lick:
I was roaming around Harmon's yesterday and came upon the Renpure Organics products. I purchased moisturizing conditioner and used it last night.

I am 13 weeks post relaxer and I was impressed with it. The scent of this one is divine :lick: (Silk protein, Pomegranate juice and Olive Leaf extracts) and made for an easy comb out session. :up:

These products have no sulfates, no parabens and no colors and dyes and it only cost me $5.99. :yep:

I know that a member here, Suburbanbushbabe uses this too and she likes it (I did a search to see if someone had reviewed already.) The other 2 sound promising and plan to try those as well!
http://www.renpure.com/products/

RM_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Pomegranate Juice and Pomegranate Extract which helps restore normal moisture levels. It also contains Silk Protein which is used to repair damage and Olive Leaf Extracts which are used to smooth and repair split ends.

They have these formulas as well.

RBS_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Hydrolyzed Soy Protein which provides light weight conditioning. Green Tea and Chamomile elements help improve elasticity, body and shine by smoothing and sealing the cuticle layer.

RV_bottles.jpg

This formula contains Ginger to help maintain moisture, Aloe to condition and tame unwanted frizz and Soy Protein to help build body and strength. It also contains a styling Polymer to help thicken the hair shaft and after drying is 100% water soluble.

I thinkkkkk I saw this at Rite Aid. The packaging makes me want it now

The packaging is pretty and bright which is what attracted me. I opened up the bottle and it was heaven. I grabbed the conditioner and headed straight to the checkout counter. :lachen:

Girl you're like me. I see pretty colors, smells divine, and then add some awesome ingredients to boot - it's mine:lachen:!

Oh JN why did you post about this? I'm really tryin to stop, but this :lachen:, I'm gonna have to try it. I'll have to wait until it's available online, we don't have any of the stores listed here in AZ :nono:. The website has some interesting reading.

Oh JN why did you post about this? I'm really tryin to stop, but this :lachen:, I'm gonna have to try it. I'll have to wait until it's available online, we don't have any of the stores listed here in AZ :nono:. The website has some interesting reading.

Hey Coffee :wave:
You can order it from Harmon's and have it shipped to you. :yep:
http://www.harmondiscount.com/searchresult.html?catalog=yhst-29523360387793&query=Renpure&x=35&y=10

It is an interesting story indeed. The founder created the product after getting cancer. I haven't read the full story about his asian family, but the product is pretty good so far. I've only used it once, but I'll know soon enough if it's a keeper.

I have a review of the Moisturizing Conditioner in my Fotki under 2009 Products on Trial Album. The ingredients are amazing for a low-cost drugstore brand and it does moisturize and detangle. I haven't had luck with drugstore conditioners usually because of the artificial fragrance and they don't detangle or moisturize well enough for me. The Renpure smells good (citrusy - think Oyin) and works well, all for $6.00. They green and orange bottles contain cones (I think). But the red moisturizing condish does not.

I have a review of the Moisturizing Conditioner in my Fotki under 2009 Products on Trial Album. The ingredients are amazing for a low-cost drugstore brand and it does moisturize and detangle. I haven't had luck with drugstore conditioners usually because of the artificial fragrance and they don't detangle or moisturize well enough for me. The Renpure smells good (citrusy - think Oyin) and works well, all for $6.00. They green and orange bottles contain cones (I think). But the red moisturizing condish does not.

:grin: :wave: suburbanbushbabe

I read your reviews (see my first post, I mentioned you and your experience with it. :yep:) I like this stuff very much! Thanks for the additional information about the cones. :up:

Thanks for the review...I wanna try the conditioner and meant to pick it up because I have a $2 Rite Aid coupon and $3 mail-in-rebate for it...I was there today but still forgot to get it

Thanks for the review...I've been meaning to pick this up because I have a $2 Rite Aid coupon and $3 mail-in-rebate for it...I was there today but still forgot to get it

Oh yeah! Thanks Guudhair. I forgot to post that there is a $3 rebate coupon with proof of purchase.

Can anyone give a review of their Moisturizing poo? I am looking for a sulfate free poo that doesn't make my hair feel like crap.

Can anyone give a review of their Moisturizing poo? I am looking for a sulfate free poo that doesn't make my hair feel like crap.

I didn't purchase the shampoo Brittser since I rarely use shampoo, but I'd be happy to try it and give you an update.

How does a sulfate-free poo normally make your hair feel? Dry, stripped, dull? Are you natural or relaxed/texlaxed?

I didn't purchase the shampoo Brittser since I rarely use shampoo, but I'd be happy to try it and give you an update.

How does a sulfate-free poo normally make your hair feel? Dry, stripped, dull? Are you natural or relaxed/texlaxed?

It can leave my hair veryyyyyyyyyyyyy stripped feeling. Giovanni poo is like the devil for me :lol:. However, I can get away w/ using diluted Dr. Bronners peppermint soap or even KBB's shampoo bar. I tried her poo and it was TERRIBLE, I actually bought it 2x and had the same reaction :nono: I mean, stripped and rough is not even the word, it's like the poo tears my hair apart. I can't mess w/ it at all.

Back