PRODUCT REVIEW: Renpure Organics

I just bought the moisturizing shampoo and conditioner. I love pomegranate. I clarified then used the moisturizing shampoo twice. The second lather made my hair feel soft but not tangled. I have the moisturizing conditioner in my hair Im going to leave it on for a while my hair needs it.

Found some at Duane Reade on sale! I think they were all $3.49 if I remember correctly. I used the Body and Shine conditioner after a DC with Aussie 3 min and my hair feels really soft. Alot more than usual.

Has anyone tried their reconstructor? I just ordered a tube; I'll report back after I use it.

Used it overnight mixed w/ honey...moisture overload, lol. But so far it's a keeper...great for dc and cw. I alternate the green and red one.s

My Girl January said its good i will have to try it.

Awwww! You make me feel good! :love2:

I like the conditioners the most. The shampoos cleans very well, and if you don't have a lot of buildup on your hair, it can be drying. Not to worry if your moisture balance is good.

Tee did you find it? I'm mailing your box tomorrow :yep:. ok thank you

CVS also had $2 off Organix poos & condish!

Yes i did find it but they were out of the moisturizing Conditioner so i went with Organix pomergranate and green Tea(if thats the way u spell it anyway)

I will be back to get it!!!

Ok, I just used the moisturizing condish and I am so amazed at how well it moisturizes!! JN, girl you hit the nail on the head with this line. I can't imagine anyone not loving this line, and for the price it makes it even a better buy!! The smell is also awesome!!

Last edited:
Ok, I just used the moisturizing condish and I am so amazed at how well it moisturizes!! JN, girl you hit the nail on the head with this line. I can't imagine anyone like loving this line, and for the price it makes it even a better buy!! The smell is also awesome!!

:yep: :yep: :yep:
Aggie read my review and I sent her a couple of bottles and she loves 'em!

Bump!!
Hey ladies. they have these products on sale at walgreens.com(or tat the store) BOGO:grin: for 6.99 So you're basically paying 3.50 each. chech it out. i just ordered 4 bottles. thanks for the reviews ladies i cant wait to try:yep:

Bump!!
Hey ladies. they have these products on sale at walgreens.com(or tat the store) BOGO:grin: for 6.99 So you're basically paying 3.50 each. chech it out. i just ordered 4 bottles. thanks for the reviews ladies i cant wait to try:yep:

Oooh, thanks for this shayshay.

This my new favorite product! I use the conditioner in the red bottle. Love how it makes my hair feel! Love the smell!

This my new favorite product! I use the conditioner in the red bottle. Love how it makes my hair feel! Love the smell!

This is my favorite one too and I'm going to try the reconstructor one since I have not tried it before:yep:.

Dang...Why is it my impulses tell me to purchase every crappy conditioner, but when I finally stumble across a good one my old friend "Prudence" wants to take over :lachen:. I was feeling this conditioner when I was at Wal-greens. I was going to buy it when I told myself that I already had a bottle of AOWC on my order list at vitamin shoppe and that I needed to research the product before I bought it. Thanks for the review. I will definitely be giving the moisturizing conditioner a try in the future.

Ok, today I went to cvs and bought this conditioner. My wash day isn't until tuesday so I won't be able to try it out until then, but I used it on my mother's hair. Her hair felt pretty soft, but I put other products in her hair as well. I'm hoping my hair likes this conditioner. The Giovanni SAS conditioners in the 33 oz sizes are so hard to find at times, and the white camellia conditioner is very good, but is kind of costly for only 11 oz. Wow, I was just reading the reviews and everyone seems to love it. It smells good too!

Update: My mother loves the conditioner and the way it makes her hair feel, now that her hair is dry.

Last edited:
Ok, I posted this in the cowash challenge thread, but I had to post it here too.

I cowashed with Renpure Organics Moisturizing Shampoo. IT SMELLS SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: I know I saw people saying it smelled good, but I wasn't expecting this orgasmirificness of a scent!

Then I did a final rinse with PC, put a little HE LTR leave-in on my ends and Organix Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum through out my hair. Even with those delicious-smelling products, my hair still smells like Renpure. :drool:

I put my hair in 2 buns to airdry and I keep tossing my head around just to catch a whiff of the smell. OMG I'm still :drool:ing!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

PS: It made my hair feel nice too!

I just saw these at Walgreens, but I quickly put them back, since I'm on a self imposed ban until June...I might give my self a pass, I LOVE yummy smelling conditioners!

I just saw these at Walgreens, but I quickly put them back, since I'm on a self imposed ban until June...I might give my self a pass, I LOVE yummy smelling conditioners!

You really should give yourself a pass and purchase them. They are so totally worth it:yep:.

Well...

The moisturizing conditioner didn't work out so well for my hair. It wasn't thick enough to help with detangling at all. But I was still happy to see a natural line that is easy to find.

I did find the line at BBB, and the bottle had the $3 rebate attached. The drugstore side of BBB is Harmon.

ETA: The rebate check is just str8 mailed to you, no envelope or nothing. Just the check with your addy. Very weird.

Well...

The moisturizing conditioner didn't work out so well for my hair. It wasn't thick enough to help with detangling at all. But I was still happy to see a natural line that is easy to find.

I did find the line at BBB, and the bottle had the $3 rebate attached. The drugstore side of BBB is Harmon.

ETA: The rebate check is just str8 mailed to you, no envelope or nothing. Just the check with your addy. Very weird.

That's strange! I have a "try free" rebate attached to the bottle.I'll send mine in and see what happens.

Hey if it doesn't work out for you, you can dump it on me!

Is it just me or is the Green bottle more moisturizing than the Red one?
( I don't feel like typing out complete titles). I had moisture overload today, lol. I thought to myself "if i had the reconstuctor I can correct the balance", lol. But seriously, I'm sticking with this line :yep:

Ok, I just used the moisturizing condish and I am so amazed at how well it moisturizes!! JN, girl you hit the nail on the head with this line. I can't imagine anyone not loving this line, and for the price it makes it even a better buy!! The smell is also awesome!!

I HATED IT!! It made my hair feel like a brillo pad and detangling was a nightmare:nono:

Back