Product Review--- Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol

purplepeace79

Here is the link

Well, I love it. Lately, I've been using mostly natural products from places online. I've come to learn that sometimes, these people take forever to ship things and scraping the bottom of the barrel sucks lol

I saw this in the store, picked it up (it was only like $3.xx) and tried it.

Now, I've only used it on wet hair. I found it comparable, in effect, to the Burdock Root Creme by Qhemet Biologics. It smells ok, and really made my hair feel moist and soft. I cowashed, rubbed some through, pinned my hair up, and in the morning, my hair still felt moist and soft. Made fingering through my hair easier too. Today, I cowashed, used this with a bit of aloe vera gel for curl definition, and am wearing a wet puff.

I recommend it as a cheapie moisturizer for those looking for something new.

SBS-119122

I like using the organic lustrasilk w/argan oil as a leave in and as a dc mixed w/ a protein conditioner.

i love Lustrasilk. i don't know why i strayed from it in the first place. i definitely want to revisit the Shea Butter and Mango one as a dc, and i used to like leaving it in too. ♥

thanks for the info OP, i was wondering if u could post the ingredients. i need a new leave in my canu shea butter isnt cutting it for me anymore, it just leaves my hair wet :nono:

Here is the link

Well, I love it. Lately, I've been using mostly natural products from places online. I've come to learn that sometimes, these people take forever to ship things and scraping the bottom of the barrel sucks lol

I saw this in the store, picked it up (it was only like $3.xx) and tried it.

Now, I've only used it on wet hair. I found it comparable, in effect, to the Burdock Root Creme by Qhemet Biologics. It smells ok, and really made my hair feel moist and soft. I cowashed, rubbed some through, pinned my hair up, and in the morning, my hair still felt moist and soft. Made fingering through my hair easier too. Today, I cowashed, used this with a bit of aloe vera gel for curl definition, and am wearing a wet puff.

I recommend it as a cheapie moisturizer for those looking for something new.

SBS-119122

I found it comparable, in effect, to the Burdock Root Creme by Qhemet Biologics.

Now...the bolded got my full attention, lol. Have been wanting to try the Burdock Root Cream but getting hold of it is a small miracle. If this performs similar, for about an eigth of the price, boy am I going to try it :grin:. I have the Mango/Shea one which I love as a cowash/detangler or mixed with with Elasta QP Intense as a DC :lick:

Back