Product Rave!!!!!!!!

Healthb4Length

Just tried a Dominican intensive conditioner treatment called CANELA, this stuff is amazing!!!!!It really made my hair soft and detangled this tight, 3+ months of NG like a dream! I forgot to mention that the tingle factor on this stuff is like:eek: :eek: My scalp was on fire!!!!!!! The tingle factor was so high, it was hotter than UBH's deep treatment! On a scale of 1-10 this gets a 9.5...it's not for the faint of heart!:grin: :grin: The product is called Bano De Crema Para El Cabello Canela (cinnamon). THis stuff will have your hair smelling like cinnamon, the scent is really strong! I'm in love! Can't wait to try Miss Key's 10 en 1 soon!:lol: :lol:

Re: I LOVE CINNAMON STUFF!

hey.. um, where can this be purchased?
..not that I went to sickbay and found that they dont sell it or anything.. :look:

Alli77 said:
Just tried a Dominican intensive conditioner treatment called CANELA, this stuff is amazing!!!!!It really made my hair soft and detangled this tight, 3+ months of NG like a dream! I forgot to mention that the tingle factor on this stuff is like:eek: :eek: My scalp was on fire!!!!!!! The tingle factor was so high, it was hotter than UBH's deep treatment! On a scale of 1-10 this gets a 9.5...it's not for the faint of heart!:grin: :grin: The product is called Bano De Crema Para El Cabello Canela (cinnamon). THis stuff will have your hair smelling like cinnamon, the scent is really strong! I'm in love! Can't wait to try Miss Key's 10 en 1 soon!:lol: :lol:

I have been eyeing this stuff for a while.I picked up tropical bano de milk protien(or something like that)It was good but i'm looking for great!!.THank you for the review its inexpensive enough for me to pick this up!

goldensugar23 said:
I have been eyeing this stuff for a while.I picked up tropical bano de milk protien(or something like that)It was good but i'm looking for great!!.THank you for the review its inexpensive enough for me to pick this up!

I want to try this too! these products are so cheap, I have to be careful my PJism is resurfacing:D

Re: I LOVE CINNAMON STUFF!

candibaby said:
hey.. um, where can this be purchased?
..not that I went to sickbay and found that they dont sell it or anything.. :look:

Did a google search but no luck, I'll keep on searching...

It's at sickbay.biz haircare under "tropical" brand, of course, no ingredients listed. Can someone post a list of ingredents? TIA!

Neroli,

Even when I've seen Topical products at the store there are no ingredients on the jar/bottle. :mad: I also don't buy anything w/o knowing the ingredients.

Queenie said:
Neroli,

Even when I've seen Topical products at the store there are no ingredients on the jar/bottle. :mad: I also don't buy anything w/o knowing the ingredients.

Yeah, me too. Thanks. Geez . . .

Back