Product Question (& spotlight): FRIZZ FREE

Peachtree

QUESTIONS ARE AT THE END OF THIS POST.
smile.gif

FRIZZ FREE Xtra Strength Moisturizing Gel Serum by Soft Sheen
(received a free sample .25 fl oz pack)

"Xtra Strength, made especially for relaxed hair, coarse & resistant hair. "It eliminates dryness & helps mend split ends (
naughty.gif
we all know better than to believe this) . It infuses hair with the moisture that keeps frizz away. Excellent for day-to-day use to leave hair silky smooth & shiny".

"Self Warming Formula! Works with your body heat to help the gel serum penetrate dry hair. You may feel it warming in your hands as you rub them together."

Daily Maintenance: 1) Use a quarter size amt of gel serum into hand, rub hands together & smooth on hair. 2) Style as usual

Thermal Heat Protection: Same as #1 above. 2) Comb or brush through for even distribution. 3) Hot curl & style as usual

For Wet Hair: 1) After pooing & conditioning, towel blot to remove excess moisture. 2) Use a quarter size amt of gel serum, rub hands together & apply evening throughout hair. 3) Style as usual

Ingredients: Propylene glycol, glycerine, polyquaternium-37, dicaprylate/dicaprate, PPG--1. trodecetj-6, PPG-5-ceteth-20, fragrance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, those incredients lost me after the glycerine.
laugh.gif

I was given a free sample of this. I used it on a very small (tiny, tiny) section of hair, not as directed though. My hair wasn't frizzing, so I really don't know if it actually worked. However, that section of hair was really smooth & shiny. Another thing, it "warmed up" in my hands when rubbed together... I'm not used to a product "warming" like that, so I don't know if this is damaging or not... I'm planning on using it as directed one day. I'll update this thread with the results.

QUESTIONS....
Anyone use this on a regular basis? If so, how do u use it?
Should I be concerned about the "instant warming"?
confused.gif

I've never used the moisture serum, but I LOVE the shine serum- the finishing stuff. It's the only shine product I'll use- when I do use it. It's nice and thick and feels like it's actually bonding to my hair intead if just sitting on top of it, which is what I've experienced with other brands. I used to like their shampoo and conditioner, also, but it was getting to be a hassle to get to the one store in my area that carried it.

Mermaid, thanks luv
smile.gif

I saw the finishing serum in the bss... it was next to my S-Curl. As i was checking out, the clerk gave me the moisturizing serum sample. Hey, I'm ready to check out the finishing serum too now
laugh.gif

Back