Product Junkaholics Annonymous Confessions

Can I join? PLEASE!!..
smile.gif
I REALLY need this, I have so many shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, rinses (well just one but I want to get my hands on the island spice creme rinse
laugh.gif
) it is crazy, I was in the bss two times this past weekend and each time I walked out with something I did not need!

I am making the pledge right now, I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER HAIR CARE ITEM, UNLESS I RUN OUT!
cool.gif

I'm up for the challenge!! My daughter is sick and tired of me going into the hair store to buy items.
laugh.gif
This will be great for me.. I hope I can do it.. 30 days is a long, long, long, long,.......time!!!
grin.gif
I just need to go out and purchase some QP Mango Butter, and I will be set!!
smile.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Jade21 said:
BabyCurls,

May I also join you guys? I have entered the Clairol suite of madness. I was looking at Armyqt's post about that leave-in product and realized: well, maybe I will pick it up this week. It's on my list
grin.gif
So, I better do it by Wednesday....then 4 weeks...I am ready!

$250 for a hair dryer???????? oh, my
shocked.gif
That's my grocery bill for about 1.5 months.

~Jade~

[/ QUOTE ]

Jade21, RUN...don't walk to the nearest store to pick the clairol 5x conditioner. I used it this morning and it was very ver very nice. It conditions like nobody's business. I will definitely be rotating this with my other conditioners. A great buy
up.gif

Dandy112 said:
Can I join? PLEASE!!..
smile.gif
I REALLY need this, I have so many shampoos, conditioners, moisturizers, rinses (well just one but I want to get my hands on the island spice creme rinse
laugh.gif
) it is crazy, I was in the bss two times this past weekend and each time I walked out with something I did not need!

I am making the pledge right now, I WILL NOT BUY ANOTHER HAIR CARE ITEM, UNLESS I RUN OUT!
cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Now you're talkin'! Sure, come on in. Hope that you're ready to take the plunge. I know I am! </font>

<font color="purple">Go and get the Mango Butter now. Because Thursday we start, and I don't want to see anyone left behind before we begin. </font>

<font color="purple">Come on in, JenJen! Make sure you get what you need by Wednesday night. I went ahead and bought some LeKair Cholesterol today, and I need to buy some brewer's yeast from Kroger. I'll buy the Biotin and MSM from Bodicea's stash of supplements after the challenge. </font>

<font color="purple">By the way, HoneyRocket, where did you order that tea for your hair from? </font>

<font color="purple">Jazzy, I'll make it an exception for you. You have until Friday to get what you need. Then you start the challenge on Saturday. I want to be fair for those who get paid on Wednesday or Friday.
smile.gif
</font>

ngaa said:
grin.gif
lol baby curls thanks for the advance warnin coz it gives me enough time to go and shop for the next month or so
grin.gif
coz i tell myself i wont buy anything and then some1 recomends it here and i tell myself i'm goin to jus check it out and b4 i kno it, i've paid for it and am walkin out the shop or worse case scenario is wen i'm walkin out the shop and i swear i can hear it callin my name
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ngaa said:
grin.gif
hops so too crysdon coz i get paid on friday and by then its too late
frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="purple">Actually, ngga, it was Jazzy who said the above quote. I gave her a chance to get what she needs so she can start the challenge on Saturday. I will also give you that time so you'll be ready by then. Does that sound fair to you, ngga?

I know how you feel about that. Try walking out and take a deep breath to get all the stress out. Don't let the
angeldevil.gif
take sides. Listen to the good guy, not the bad guy. </font>

Girl I aint even going to FAKE the funk!!! I can't participate even though I haven't bought hair products in 1 week!!!!! SMILE

Baby curls if you want my hair tea I will swap ya for it. I bought two bags for some reason. I don't know why. I hate tea. Swaps are allowed, right?

<font color="purple">Sure! As long as you run out of a certain item, or swap, it's accepted. All you do is look at my post for the rules of this challenge. If you don't mind, I'll get the tea from you before the challenge is over. I love tea!
lick.gif
</font>

<font color="purple">Well, at least you've tried, Pebbs. I was hoping she would participate this time. Maybe some other time. </font>

Can I join too! I am so tired of my family draging me from hair products in stores and speeding past beauty supply stores. I just have to buy one more thing and then...I'll be set for 30 days....I hope.

<font color="purple">Please do! Jump in, the water's fine!
grin.gif
In fact, make sure you have all the necessities that you need for your hair taken care of. </font>

Count me in too! I didn't think that I could do it....but i am going to try. I need a reprieve though, Can i start May 2?...I have a good reason. I ran out of GNC ultranourish hair, and its on sale only the first week of the month. I have to buy it may 1 to get a discount? Can I? Pretty Please

Back