Product Exchanges at Meeting: What's is the Verdict?

Country gal

I see a lot of LHCF members having meeting all across the country and world. I think it is wonderful. At the DC meetings we exchange hair products. It seems many of you do too. What has been your experience with trying these new hair products? For me it has been hit or miss. I end up (don't tell) bring those same products back.

I did get a chance to try the EQ silk gel. It gave my hair unbelievable shine but did not hold my curl definition like S-curl did.

Well you know I love product exchange at our meetings, I was able to catch a lot of VO5 and Suave conditioners and shampoos and finally the Black Sassy Island Style Caribbean Creme Leave in con that I have wanted to try for a while. I am always happy with the products that I have received during the product exchange.

Country gal said:
I see a lot of LHCF members having meeting all across the country and world. I think it is wonderful. At the DC meetings we exchange hair products. It seems many of you do too. What has been your experience with trying these new hair products? For me it has been hit or miss. I end up (don't tell) bring those same products back.

I did get a chance to try the EQ silk gel. It gave my hair unbelievable shine but did not hold my curl definition like S-curl did.
i love the product exchange especially cuz im poor!!! i get a chance to try something i havent been able to buy, or havent gotten around to buying....and if it doesnt work for me, i give someone else the same opportunity! i think it works well for me cuz this isnt my only hair board, so i can mix things up at different gatherings :D

Back