I finally found the perfect product for wash n'go's!!!!!!!!!

Lucia said:
Straight shot Kill the kinks that's the full title, to smooth out the hair for straight styles, I'll figure it out. I'm going to try all of these to see if they work up front. I usually don't buy many new products but this was calling me esp after the great raves about it.

I purchased this...I am gonna put it on my wet hair before I dry it and flat iron.

The NoodleHead didn't do much for me:( I did a braid out with it but the results were the same from doing one with other products. I know naturals get better results from it so that's ok...

dlewis said:
I bought some last night.

Hey Dlewis! How did you make out with this product? I just bought some today I can't wait to try it just curious on your results. I should be reporting mine soon.

guesswho said:
Your hair looks great! Did you use a lot?
Thanks. No, not much. Just about 2 quarter sized amounts. I should be using this again soon and taking updated pics with my better camera since these were almost a year ago. I'm curious as to if my natural hair is looking longer yet.

I finally attempted attempted a braid out. La Flaca gave me wonderful instructions and I used the BTZ Noodlehead. I love Noodlehead; the smell, the slip, and the shinyness! It's terrific. I braided my hair, put avocado butter on the braided ends and rolled the ends with snap on rollers.

tetbelle said:
Hey Dlewis! How did you make out with this product? I just bought some today I can't wait to try it just curious on your results. I should be reporting mine soon.

Sorry, I'm late.....these products didn't work for me. I really didn't like them. No curl definition, just more frizz.

Shipped them to my LHCF friend in Japan.

magviv said:
I finally attempted attempted a braid out. La Flaca gave me wonderful instructions and I used the BTZ Noodlehead. I love Noodlehead; the smell, the slip, and the shinyness! It's terrific. I braided my hair, put avocado butter on the braided ends and rolled the ends with snap on rollers.

Your hair turned out good.

Back