Proclaim Aloe and Shea Butter Conditioner

Babygurl

This conditioner was on sale this week at Sally's (for 2.99), it sounds very interesting and I just wanted to know if anyone had tried it. I believe its a fairly new product. They also have shampoo of the same name.

Ooh...girllllll....you trolling down the aisles at Sally's eyeing stuff to buy!!!:sekret:

Sounds like a hair crack itch...that's asking to be scratched....

holla if u pick it up and use...sounds...interesting.....

I saw this shampoo and conditioner as well. I was looking for something with shea butter in it. Let me know if you try it and how it works out.

MonaLisa said:
Ooh...girllllll....you trolling down the aisles at Sally's eyeing stuff to buy!!!:sekret:

Sounds like a hair crack itch...that's asking to be scratched....

holla if u pick it up and use...sounds...interesting.....

Yeah I have that itch bought any NEW products in a LONG time and this looked like something I want to try, I did go ahead and buy it though LOL, Ill use it next the time I deep condition and post results!

Well....I'll wait for BabyGurl's review.

Humecto (tub) has mineral oil as an ingredient...and it's the shiznit.

Different things...work on different heads.

The lesson I learned from this board.

Humectress also has mineral oil and so do a lot of other good products, I dont mind mineral oil in conditioner but anything I leave in I try to avoid as much as possible, although my favorite leave-in these days (Elasta Recovery) has mineral oil and my hair LOVES it! Im always sure to clarify often and Ive never had any problems!
By the way Mona I havent used this conditioner yet!

Okay girl! lol. I'll be peeping for ur review.:)

Mad I went to my bss...and they didn't have the elasta recovery...so I had to write it down on the back of a receipt so it could get ordered...
I'll probably have to head to midtown to pick up..

:bump: Is anyone still using this? I saw it at Sally's today and I'm thinking of getting some to use for co/washes.

TIA

Back