Proclaim 7 Oil vs. Kemi Oyl

I'm debating going out to get some of the Proclaim 7 Oil. I'm looking for an oil that is very emollient and lubricating but yet doesn't look and feel too greasy. I also want SHINE!!!! I have the Kemi Oyl and it's pretty good but I was curious what you all think about Proclaim 7.

Thanks

OOOOOOOOOO MY, THERE ARE OTHERS!, LOL, that have heard of the proclaim 7 oil. I am a faithful users, I dont know if it is the imporvement I see, or just the GREAT SMELL. I say Proclaim 7oil ALL THE WAY,

ps didnt know you could be a groupie for a product!, lol

<font color="purple">I use Proclaim 7 Oil. I love the way it moisturizes my hair, and the scent is heavenly. I give it
up.gif
up.gif
. </font>

I like Proclaim 7 Oil and when I'm done with my Africa's Best Herbal Oil, I'm going back to the Proclaim 7 Oil and sticking with it! I don't like the smell which is why I switched in the first place.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
I like Proclaim 7 Oil and when I'm done with my Africa's Best Herbal Oil, I'm going back to the Proclaim 7 Oil and sticking with it! I don't like the smell which is why I switched in the first place.

[/ QUOTE ]

It must work really well for you to overlook the smell.
wink.gif
How do you use the Proclaim (i.e. hot oil treatment, leave-in, mix it with other products, heat protectant, etc)?

I use it as a hot oil treatment and in moisturizing spray mixes. Sometimes I'd apply it straight to my hair after washing.

I use it for a little of everything, Hair related, havent used it on my body.

I use it for daily moisturizing, hot oil treatments, dead conditioning, etc.

well i will be the one person to say Kemi, but then i havent tried the other one....if it aint broke.....come back and let us (well , me) know how you like proclaim 7 vs. the Kemi

Back