"Pro Select" flat iron at the mall review

Tonight i was out shopping at the mall and my mom showed me some pink and black flat irons at a station and the guy was just hot to try it on me, he said it was solid ceramic and then demonstrated it on me,, i felt my hair after he ran it through, ( just last nite i straightened with my CHI) and it was silkier than id ever had it with any flat iron I have ever owned and of course i thought this was a little odd becuz I use high end name brand irons lol,, anyway,, he went on to curl then straighten the same section,, and i noticed alot of steam come off becuz i had product in my hair,, and later i felt my hair again and it was sooo silky and shiny. I am seriously considering purchasing one since im on the market for one and he offered me it for 116 reduced from 129 or so he says and i was planning on spending alot more on it than that..has anyone seen these at all at the mall , anyone in NYC,, this was in Queens Center Mall.... they have them in pink and in black,, if i buy it i will let you know how it works...

heeehee, sorry LOL,, if you do get there,, PLEASE try that flat iron and let me know if your hair feels fabulous,, im so curious for anothere LHCF opinion on this,, and that im not imagining things lol unfortunately it doesnt seem available except at malls.....

Please keep us updated! I've yet to find a flat iron that works well on my natural hair! I have 6 months to look for one.:lol:

i have the pick pro select and it works really good. i have really curly hair and it straightens everything out, there is not a curl left in sight after using it. I would def suggest it to anyone who was looking for a quality inexpensive flat iron

JEEEZ this thread is OLDDDDDD LOL I think its awful, I bought one back in 2006 when I made this thread lol and it turned out terrible bu they wouldnt return it, its a sore subject lol

Back