Priteva

FlyyBohemian

So I have been using Priteva for a few months and my hair is doing really well. My nails grew very hard and crazy . No chips, cracks, or breaks :)
As for my hair, my edges are filled in nicely after a few braid mishaps, and the rest of my hair has grown. Its a lot thicker and fuller and so far I am very happy with the progress.
Just wanted to say that Priteva is working really well for me. I will continue these for the rest of the year and into 2013.

Are these vitamins? Where did you get them? What do they taste like? I have a hard time taking vitamins when they taste bad. That's why I can never stay on a vitamin regimen for long.

Are these vitamins? Where did you get them? What do they taste like? I have a hard time taking vitamins when they taste bad. That's why I can never stay on a vitamin regimen for long.

I am not the Op, but I have been using Priteva as well, with really good results too.
Yes these are vitamins. They do not taste like anything. I got a sample at a natural hair event and I later ordered some from their website (Priteva.com)
They remind me of Nioxin because of the ingredients. I had really good results the first time, took a break and I am now back on them.

Here are the ingredients:

Serving Size : 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Vitamin A: 2 mg
Vitamin C: 5 mg
Vitamin D: 3 mg
Vitamin B1: 2 mg
Vitamin B2: 2 mg
Niacin: 25 mg
Pantothenic Acid: 25 mg
Biotin: 5 mg
Zinc: 3 mg
Vitamin B 6: 2 mg
Folic Acid: 200 mcg
Vitamin B 12: 6 mcg

Propietary Blend 300mg

Aloe Vera, Stinging Nettle, Saw Palmetto, Rosemary, Fenugreek, Oat, Sarsaparilla Root, Pygeum, Bladderwrack, CoQ10, Tocotrienols, Phosphatides

Other ingredients: Rice flour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn9AeMnSHMw

Last edited:
So I have been using Priteva for a few months and my hair is doing really well. My nails grew very hard and crazy . No chips, cracks, or breaks :)
As for my hair, my edges are filled in nicely after a few braid mishaps, and the rest of my hair has grown. Its a lot thicker and fuller and so far I am very happy with the progress.
Just wanted to say that Priteva is working really well for me. I will continue these for the rest of the year and into 2013.
This is great thanks!

Did you have to uptake your water intake with it and if so by how much?

I started to drink more water, because I remember when I use to take Country Life Biotin (5mg) it gave me the worst Cystic acne, and I remember a member saying that I needed to drink more water. So i try t get in 2 full 32 oz bottles a day, and more if I can.

How does this affect your body hair? :look:

I am not a hairy person, but I am seeing a light and very faint mustache creeping in :ohwell:
Other than that cant really complain, no other places are getting extra hairy.

Update: My eyebrows have filled in nicely, and my eyelashes are looking fuller. Hair is still doing great.

Last edited:
Back