Its almost to my bootay!! lol come on in!!

Impressive!!! I have fine hair and low density and you truly are an inspiration. Keep up the good work. :)

Gorgeous hair I say get rid of shampoo all together and just cw and clarify w diluted acv and water. I have naturally thick hair and even my hair got thicker when I stopped using shampoos. Also I suggest maintain once yo reach goal then keep it a that length w trims and let the shorter hairs catch up. HHG

Last edited:
Congrats on your length. JBCO and wheat germ oil are helping to fill in my edges and to thicken up my medium stands. Give it time and your hair will thicken up too.

Gorgeous hair I say get rid of shampoo all together and just cw and clarify w diluted acv and water. I have naturally thick hair and even my hair got thicker whm o stopped using shampoos. Also I suggest maintain once yo reach goal then keep it a that length w trims and let the shorter hairs catch up. HHG

:lachen::lachen:Its soo funny b/c I was just stalking ur fotki and saw that u do not use shampoo and ur hair is def thick!! :yep:

I think its a mind thing with the shampoo...and the feeling of clean hair...

@Simplyblessed
Shampoo is def brainwashing by advertisers and beauty product companies. I've gotten tons of compliments on how yummy my hair smells after a cw and these are people I don't know well. My hair is clean it's just not stripped of all the good stuff and it's shinier too.

Last edited:
Back