• Throw away

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donate

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you stopped using parabens, mineral oil/petroleum, etc what are you doing with your old products that had that stuff?

Are there things I can add to them to make them less toxic? Is it better to just toss, sell or donate them?

I still use products with parabens so I can't help you there but maybe you should throw them away instead trying to make them less toxic.

If you stopped using parabens, mineral oil/petroleum, etc what are you doing with your old products that had that stuff?

Are there things I can add to them to make them less toxic? Is it better to just toss, sell or donate them?

if you read most of your household supplies
INCLUDING MY LIPGLOSS.....they all contain parabens

i'm using the hair products.....not repurchasing

cosmeticdatabase.com <--- many others in your ingredients list are more toxic

(look at the the long methyl.......zone) words much research supports it's toxicity

I ACTUALLY SENT MY PRODUCTS BACK :DUDLEY PCA B/C I TOLD THEM I WAS PREGANT.....TOO MANY TOXIC INGREDIENTS

I threw mine away because they didn't work for my hair. Mixing them only proved to be a waste of time. I donated them only if it was an ok product. I never gave it to someone else if it was garbage.

Some products I am leaning towards throwing away. Other products though I think some people would like, and they did work on my hair. I am just into mostly natural products right now so it is a big switch over me.

i just threw them away. i got a bit research happy looking up what parabens were and health related issues and just couldn't quite ignore them since them.

i just threw them away. i got a bit research happy looking up what parabens were and health related issues and just couldn't quite ignore them since them.

That's exactly how I felt! I just could not ignore the fact that I was putting it in my body (thru my hair). It's just that some of these products are big and full... ahem I am a former product junkie :)

I gave some to family members who don't care about ingredients and who will be using products that have the ingredients I want to avoid anyway.

Right now, I'm using some stuff for my stretchmarks that has parabens, from skin care, actives, skin care product, natural skin care, serious skin care, organic skin care, skin care information , the owner, Hannah, uses parabens in her products because she basically says that there is no other alternative for a preservative out there that would make her feel peace of mind that will ensure that her products don't spoil.

I use Dr. Bronner's castille soap for my skin and Chagrin Valley shampoo bars for my hair, both paraben free.

Back