Pretty Waves Peachtree!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
I just looked at your Oct. & Nov. pics and your waves are so pretty. I have to give you (and all of the transitioning ladies) your props for manging your hair so well.
up.gif
I don't think I'd be able to do it! I'll hang with the braid-outs when I want some waves
laugh.gif

Ditto, you guy's hair is beautiful...I usually cruise the transitioner's pics to try to get myself hyped up about transitioning.....but I can't yet..
look.gif

Thanks SuperHeyair & LuLu
cool.gif

I'm really surprised cuz I thought transitioning would be more difficult than it has been.. I was sooooo scured of the unexpected (so I understand why u feel the way u do) .... I felt the same way as u whenever I read about ladies transitioning.

All I can say is I'm sooooo very happy that I made this decision.... to the point that I'm even considering chopping (off the relaxer) some time next yr
shocked.gif

Thanks for compliments lovelies.... it truly warms my heart
Rose.gif

Yeah, your hair looks beautiful in those pics and the fact that you got that much growth in 7 months is phenomenal.
shocked.gif

More importantly, though, I'm happy that you're happy with your decision to go natural. It is a beautiful thing and I can't wait to see when those curls reach shoulder length
trampoline.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Peachtree said:
Thanks miss b
Rose.gif
Do u have an album u can share
poke.gif
... I'd luv to see ur natural hair
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, not yet.
frown.gif
But it is one of my first priorities for the New Year (that is, after I get a digicam for Christmas *crossingfingers*)
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Peachtree,

I'm so glad to see your album is back up!! You do have gorgeous waves!!

[/ QUOTE ]
D I T T O

I bet you can't want until you are 100 o/o natural. With waves like that it's going to be even nicer.
smile.gif

Website is very informative even though it's under construction. I'm looking forward to the finished product.

Keep up the good work!
up.gif

Thanks ladies, u r all sooo kind
Rose.gif

Spagirl, yes, I simply can not wait til I'm 100% natural
trampoline.gif
cheerleader1.gif

Thanks for the website compliments
cool.gif
I'm working on it right now!

You hair is so so pretty Peachtree! I loved it when it was relaxed and I really love it now! (not saying one is better) but I just really like the waves. They are awesome!
smile.gif

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
but I just really like the waves. They are awesome!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

They sure are!!
smile.gif
Love 'em!!!
drunk.gif

Ahh, y'all are making me feel sooo special!
party038.gif

I can't wait to get another digital cam... I'm going through some serious pic takin' withdrawls
wallbash.gif

Singingstar, I'm not exactly sure how long my new growth is. I haven't (tape) measured it in a few months. My tendrils hang down a lil past my ears now...the crown (the longest I believe) is really hard to tell cuz It's really springy curly...it doesn't easily lay down into waves like my sides...so I really don't know.

Another thing, I joined the "no measuring" challenge, so I can't measure now even if I want to!

Soslychic, my best guestimate is 3c... the crown & back is a sure 3 (it grows out in a complete "o" coil)... the sides & rest grows out in a wavy "s", but when I put products or water on it, it turns into a springy coil. "C" cuz it's really thick & dense.

...then again, who knows... cuz I'm still confused by the whole "typing" thing. I'm just so happy that I'm transitioning
cheergraphic.gif
until it really doesn't matter anymore!

Thanks for the luv ladies
cool.gif

Back