PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD!!

I talking about believers as well. We are simply to live a life of repentance because we do not arrive overnight. Repentance is asking the Lord to forgive us of our sin/wrong doing known and unknown. He will do it. Yes, hell is real and we should focus on ourselves making it to heaven and also sharing the gospel with others.

He did not save us so that we should just look out for ourselves. If everyone just looked out for themselves many of us would not be saved. That is not Christlike. Christ told us to go and preach. Tell them the Truth of the Gospel. I posted scriptures,the scriptures said that they which do such things will not inherit the kingdom. That is not my word, it is the Word of God. I just believe what the Word says.

You are missing the point of my post...the entire point. All of this is well-known. Obviously, repentence and daily. However, there are some people who are at a stage when they are immature. We're all immature until we cross over, truly. What I referenced about "unforgiveness" and whether it meant someone would not be saved was just that...that perhaps that scripture has different levels of meaning based upon the individual situation. There are people who hold in unforgiveness and they are christians...obviously, they are people who, at that particular stage of their walk, have not DEALT with their unforgiveness. Sigh.

You are missing the point of my post...the entire point. All of this is well-known. Obviously, repentence and daily. However, there are some people who are at a stage when they are immature. We're all immature until we cross over, truly. What I referenced about "unforgiveness" and whether it meant someone would not be saved was just that...that perhaps that scripture has different levels of meaning based upon the individual situation. There are people who hold in unforgiveness and they are christians...obviously, they are people who, at that particular stage of their walk, have not DEALT with their unforgiveness. Sigh.

The scripture is clear. It is in His word not mine. I cannot change the scripture to suit you, you must take that up with God. The scripture applies to all. It does not say advanced Christians or immature Christians.
I cannot give you anything else. I just believe His Word. If someone has not dealt with their unforgiveness they need to allow the Lord to help them and heal them, it is up them to let the unforgiveness go. The scripture is clear and I cannot change it to suit what you want to interpet. You will have to pray and ask God to answer what you are trying to say. Thats all.

I've read part of the testimony.

Concerning Jhon Paul II. The man knew he was going to dy, he knew that hell does exist. At the end of his life he repented of his sins abondantly. The last month of his life he was going to confession every single day. We catholics knows that.
If what she is sharing is true, it would mean that sins are never forgiven even if you repent, which does not align with scriptures.
It would also means that God is not merciful, which does not align with scriptures.

I don't like this message. Some truth laced with some falsehood.

I'll be back with more. I'll read it in spanish first.

The scripture is clear. It is in His word not mine. I cannot change the scripture to suit you, you must take that up with God. The scripture applies to all. It does not say advanced Christians or immature Christians.
I cannot give you anything else. I just believe His Word. If someone has not dealt with their unforgiveness they need to allow the Lord to help them and heal them, it is up them to let the unforgiveness go. The scripture is clear and I cannot change it to suit what you want to interpet. You will have to pray and ask God to answer what you are trying to say. Thats all.

@Heath&Hair28, you have misinterpreted scripture yourself. I truly believe now that you didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about. That's ok. I'm not angry about that. But this inventing stuff is not necessary. I only took up that specific issue of forgiveness for BELIEVERS who might have held a grudge and forgotten long about it..way in the past. It's unresolved sin. Only that was the issue. It wasn't daily living in unforgiveness as you and I both know that people who are attempting to walk the path closer have to deal with things daily. You cannot save me, neither am I 'unsaved' in your protestant terminology. I guess it's best to let that issue go. I do hope you realize that I was offering a discussion on that specific issue (imperfection and sin of something you never repented of properly) and did not in the least attempt to insult you. Again, I was pointing to possibly ONE old instance early on in a christian walk of forgetting past sins. The answer would be that G-d forgives and that if we hold grudges, maybe part of that judgment is the temporal punishments that go along with them. That scripture didn't say, "struggle with unforgiveness for one harm committed against you and you go to hell." In past discussions on this board and so many the world over, people are still struggling with what it truly means to forgive.

@Heath&Hair28, you have misinterpreted scripture yourself. I truly believe now that you didn't have a clue as to what I was talking about. That's ok. I'm not angry about that. But this inventing stuff is not necessary. I only took up that specific issue of forgiveness for BELIEVERS who might have held a grudge and forgotten long about it..way in the past. It's unresolved sin. Only that was the issue. It wasn't daily living in unforgiveness as you and I both know that people who are attempting to walk the path closer have to deal with things daily. You cannot save me, neither am I 'unsaved' in your protestant terminology. I guess it's best to let that issue go. I do hope you realize that I was offering a discussion on that specific issue (imperfection and sin of something you never repented of properly) and did not in the least attempt to insult you. Again, I was pointing to possibly ONE old instance early on in a christian walk of forgetting past sins. The answer would be that G-d forgives and that if we hold grudges, maybe part of that judgment is the temporal punishments that go along with them. That scripture didn't say, "struggle with unforgiveness for one harm committed against you and you go to hell." In past discussions on this board and so many the world over, people are still struggling with what it truly means to forgive.

Guitarhero

Excuse me if I offended you. Have a good day. Lets not sweat the small stuff and let us use this day to give glory to God.

You don't offend me. Sometimes, it's good to look into the depths of His mercy to further comprehend the world and mankind, which makes His law all the more glorious. That was my purpose.

Last edited:
No need to take it personal. If you feel like this message is for you, then take it, if not disregard the message. I do not believe that his girl is trying to pass her message on as a scripture and incorporate it into the bible. I think she is just giving her testimony. As for the false prophets you mentioned, yes there are false prophets, in Christianity but I think about it more as these false religions out there that are pulling people away from the Him and his word.

I am not here to judge what this girl has testified about but I do believe what the girl has written about. Now if look at the old testament, God sent many prophets to the Israelites to tell them to repent and come back to God and as you know they did not listen. I don’t want to be one of those people whom God tells I sent you a prophet and you did not listen! God will judge her and her testimony and she will be held accountable. “Don’t not judge and you will not be judged, Do not condemn and you will not be condemned…” Luke 6:37

I do believe this died. The girl was told she would die and be brought back to testify. Just as Lazarus was dead for 4 days and brought back to life, she too was also brought back to life. You do a search of many people around the world dying and coming back to life or dying and going to heaven or hell. It’s not just this girl, its many people around the world.

I’ve always wondered what the bible would said if it was written up to present day but it’s not. I am pretty sure that the same God that sent prophets back in the day is still sending prophets to his people now and are they are failing to hear his voice. Now I do agree that Jesus is the way but I think this is the first step; after you accept Jesus Christ as your saviour, there is still more that you have to do. If you accept Jesus, I believe you should accept his teachings as well. “If you love me, you will obey what I command” John 14:15 And that includes forgiveness “For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins” Mathew 6:14-15.

I think we should not focus on the little details in her testimony and find ways to retort it but look at the message she is trying to get across. I think Jesus wants us to repent and turn from our ways and preach the message to others so I am just spreading the word.

I'm not taking it personal. I have learned to listen to the Holy Spirit as he direct my paths and to lead and guide into all truths. What is right is going to be in alignment with scripture. Anything else is not. The bible is a done deal, it's finished. Jesus already told us through his account and through the account of many other authors in the bible about what hell is going to be like and what heaven is going to be and look like.

People going to believe what they want to hear but ask yourself this before we believe something that may be contrary to God's word, is it of the Lord? Is this in alignment to his word? More importantly, is this really something from you Lord or is it from Satan? Satan can also give false dreams now, as well as false hope.

At the end of the day, my hope and my resting place is in the faith and belief of the word of the Lord Jesus Christ, the God of salvation that inspired men to write the word of God from his account that is where the body of Christ faith should be in; in what he has already said in his word.

I have said what the Holy Spirit has placed on my heart to say and I'm going to leave this thread alone.

Last edited:
I agree. At the risk of bringing in Poohbear's question (why do we keep sinning...it should cease 100% or we don't know G-d...basically), this is what it reminded me of. And this is probably one of the many reasons she is struggling with that. When you read accounts spouted off as "truth" but they are not the biblical truth, then you spread confusion. I haven't read the part of the rapture in that...stopped at JPII...that insulting bit of nonsense. :blush: But I'll go back in. Works are part of the package in the way that we demonstrate our repentance. But they alone do not save.

:yep::yep::yep:

I was taught "once saved always saved" and repentance is turning completely away from sin, then I started to feel bad when I would confess a sin and go right back doing the same sin. Then the meaning repentance changed to a change in attitude toward sin. Well, I've always felt bad about sinning but is that enough to save us from Hell in the end? Why does the bible speak so much against sin? I know there are a few ladies that have said there's a difference in spiritual and physical sin and that we only suffer consequences of physical sins here on earth and a Christian won't go to hell for physical sin. But I don't know. Can't physical sin affect your spiritual well-being? If you do the same sin over and over, do you really hate that sin? Okay, I could go on with these questions... I'll stop!!! :grin:

What bothers me about this testimony is that the spirit wasn't properly tested IMHO. The best way to test a spirit is to ask them to confess that Jesus is Lord and Savior. It seems to me that this wasn't done.

What REALLY bothers me is that this testimony describe Hell as a place where demons rule. The lake of eternal fire was "prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matthew 25:41). Demons too will be tormented in hell.

I was taught "once saved always saved" and repentance is turning completely away from sin, then I started to feel bad when I would confess a sin and go right back doing the same sin. Then the meaning repentance changed to a change in attitude toward sin. Well, I've always felt bad about sinning but is that enough to save us from Hell in the end? Why does the bible speak so much against sin? I know there are a few ladies that have said there's a difference in spiritual and physical sin and that we only suffer consequences of physical sins here on earth and a Christian won't go to hell for physical sin. But I don't know. Can't physical sin affect your spiritual well-being? If you do the same sin over and over, do you really hate that sin? Okay, I could go on with these questions... I'll stop!!! :grin:

Can you elaborate on physical and spiritual sins discussed in one of these threads because, as far as I know, there are sins of commission and omission, venial and mortal. As far as hating a sin you commit over and over again, yes, people hate them but find themselves repeatedly committing them because they have a stronghold/habitual nature. Since humans are comprised of body and soul, their psychology has a lot to do with such. Roman's 7:15 "I don't really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don't do it. Instead, I do what I hate." The provisions for dealing with sin are already given. Confess them, rise back up and when you fall again, get back up. Jesus fell several times on the via dolorosa, carrying the cross. He got right back up for the end goal of giving us salvation by conquering sin through His death.

When you KNOW who you truly are in Christ, you no longer want to do it (sin). As He is, so are you. It's not something you have to think consciously about. You simply do not have the desire.

People expect instant behavior modifications once saved. It doesn't work like that. He knows how you are :giggle:. You will continue to trip and fall during your walk with Christ but always remember you have the blood of Christ that covers that. You will fall in line eventually. Don't condemn or beat yourself up. God sees you righteous and by FAITH you are to admit it.

Your sins are forgiven PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE only because of HIS BLOOD.

Can you elaborate on physical and spiritual sins discussed in one of these threads because, as far as I know, there are sins of commission and omission, venial and mortal. As far as hating a sin you commit over and over again, yes, people hate them but find themselves repeatedly committing them because they have a stronghold/habitual nature. Since humans are comprised of body and soul, their psychology has a lot to do with such. Roman's 7:15 "I don't really understand myself, for I want to do what is right, but I don't do it. Instead, I do what I hate." The provisions for dealing with sin are already given. Confess them, rise back up and when you fall again, get back up. Jesus fell several times on the via dolorosa, carrying the cross. He got right back up for the end goal of giving us salvation by conquering sin through His death.

I agree, confess and get back up.

A righteous person may fall seven times, but he gets up again. However, in a disaster wicked people fall. Proverbs 24:16

- Also some things we fall into because we are not focused on the Lord. We allow our flesh to take over and allow things to come into our lives and become strongholds.

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. 13Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man: 14But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed. 15Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death. 16Do not err, my beloved brethren

Guitarhero,

Hope I get this right. I got this interpretation from someone else that I have been chatting with:

Spiritual sin is unbelief in Jesus Christ, believing in false doctrine, and believing that what your physical body does pleases or displeases God or affects your salvation. Spiritual sin is also the transgression of God's law in the MIND and the HEART. In other words, you see nothing wrong with sinning and you actually enjoy sinning.

Let's look at Romans 6:23, "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord".

Most of us will look at the first part of this verse in this way: "For the wages of [physical] sin is [spiritual] death..."

However, it should be thought of in this way: "For the wages of [spiritual] sin is [spiritual] death..."

Our bodies and souls operate in two different realms... Body in the physical. Soul in the spiritual. The Holy Spirit compares spiritual things to spiritual things (Romans 1:18-25), and our physical body is controlled by the spirit of man which cannot know the things of God (1 Corinthians 2:7-13). We cannot compare spiritual things with physical things, and vice versa. Physical sin leads to physical death. Spiritual sin lead to spiritual death. What our physical body does has no bearing on our spiritual soul.

For example, if a Christian who believes in Jesus decides to commit fornication...that physical sin will be paid for by physical consequences on Earth and eventually physical death which is promised to everyone. Spiritual fornication is if you believe doing it or not doing it displeases/pleases God or affects your salvation.

In the physical, we are living physically on Earth and our bodies will return to the Earth when we die physically. It's only temporary.

In the spiritual, our souls will either live spiritually in Heaven or die spiritually in Hell. It's eternal.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know what you think about that.

Last edited:
@Guitarhero,

Hope I get this right. I got this interpretation from someone else that I have been chatting with:

Spiritual sin is unbelief in Jesus Christ, believing in false doctrine, and believing that what your physical body does pleases or displeases God or Our bodies and souls operate in two different realms... Body in the physical. Soul in the spiritual. The Holy Spirit compares spiritual things to spiritual things (Romans 1:18-25), and our physical body is controlled by the spirit of man which cannot know the things of God (1 Corinthians 2:7-13). We cannot compare spiritual things with physical things, and vice versa. Physical sin leads to physical death. Spiritual sin lead to spiritual death. What our physical body does has no bearing on our spiritual soul.

Simply not true. We all die because of what our first earthly parents did physically. Spiritual death is unrepented of sin. No everyone who commits fornication (for example) will die from AIDS or some other physical punishment. However G-d metes out justice is His alone. But we do know that sin caused physical death and that unrepented sin causes spiritual death. Spiritual death is damnation. You do not go to heaven. Physical sin unrepented leads to spiritual death.

@Guitarhero,

Spiritual sin is unbelief in Jesus Christ, believing in false doctrine, and believing that what your physical body does pleases or displeases God or affects your salvation. Spiritual sin is also the transgression of God's law in the MIND and the HEART. In other words, you see nothing wrong with sinning and you actually enjoy sinning.

While true that you can sin without having your hands involved, it still comes physically through the mind. It involves the will toward evil. the law of goodness was written on all hearts of mankind, whether they know of Jesus, believe and not reject once knowing, or have been raised in a "false" doctrine. People cannot help the countries nor the religions they were born and raised in. As I am a catholic, we do not believe that people automatically go to hell for not believing in Jesus. G-d judges the individual hearts of man and whatever they have done according to the level of truth they have, that will be the criteria. Just think, how convenient would it be for someone western to have been raised on Jesus and inherit heaven while the vast majority are of other religions and knowledge in the world. Shrugs. There is going to be dissent from this opinion but G-d is not unjust.

While true that you can sin without having your hands involved, it still comes physically through the mind. It involves the will toward evil. the law of goodness was written on all hearts of mankind, whether they know of Jesus, believe and not reject once knowing, or have been raised in a "false" doctrine. People cannot help the countries nor the religions they were born and raised in. As I am a catholic, we do not believe that people automatically go to hell for not believing in Jesus. G-d judges the individual hearts of man and whatever they have done according to the level of truth they have, that will be the criteria. Just think, how convenient would it be for someone western to have been raised on Jesus and inherit heaven while the vast majority are of other religions and knowledge in the world. Shrugs. There is going to be dissent from this opinion but G-d is not unjust.
I am not a catholic.
I agree with this point of view.

I don't know why so many Christians are trying to limit the love of God.
The Bible speaks clearly about 3 different places :

The Holy City, in the presence of God (Holy/Rulers)
The earth for the nations (Good)
The lake of fire : final destination of the wicked (Unjust).

I am not a catholic.
I agree with this point of view.

I don't know why so many Christians are trying to limit the love of God.
The Bible speaks clearly about 3 different places :

The Holy City, in the presence of God (Holy/Rulers)
The earth for the nations (Good)
The lake of fire : final destination of the wicked (Unjust).

The thing is I don't know how people are coming to the conclusion that there are other ways to God. The scriptures tell me different. I need someone to explain what scripture in the bible tells us different. Christ said "I am the WAY.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. John 10:9

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; John 11:25

“Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

“For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all …” (1 Timothy 2:5)

whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:15-16)

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” (John 3:36)

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” (John 8:24)

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” (John 5:24)

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” (1 John 5:11)

For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. Ephe 2:18

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus Ephs 2

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God Ephs 2:8

The thing is I don't know how people are coming to the conclusion that there are other ways to God. The scriptures tell me different. I need someone to explain what scripture in the bible tells us different. Christ said "I am the WAY.
A quick answer.

We are not in disagreement.

Christ is the Way to enter in the Holy, the presence of God.
Those who enter in this Heavenly and Holy City will reign over the earth.

Talking about the earth (not the heavenly holy City) :
Mat. 5:
5 Blessed are the meek (who does good, not evil), for they will inherit the earth.

God is Just. He gave us, mankind, this ability to do good by giving us conscience.

Gen. 4 : 6 Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Zac.
16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Do you think that the Saints (holy), who will be like Him and in His presence, will still have plague?

Don't take my word.
The Scriptures are the answer. The truth is here and there.
Human doctrine is what it is human.
We are living in the time described in Daniel where the technology allows us to have a better understanding.

A quick answer.

We are not in disagreement.

Christ is the Way to enter in the Holy, the presence of God.
Those who enter in this Heavenly and Holy City will reign over the earth.

Talking about the earth (not the heavenly holy City) :
Mat. 5: 5 Blessed are the meek (who does good, not evil), for they will inherit the earth.

God is Just. He gave us, mankind, this ability to do good by giving us conscience.

Gen. 4 : 6 Then the LORD said to Cain, “Why are you angry? Why is your face downcast? 7 If you do what is right, will you not be accepted? But if you do not do what is right, sin is crouching at your door; it desires to have you, but you must rule over it.”

Zac. 16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Do you think that the Saints (holy), who will be like Him and in His presence, will still have plague?

No one is righteous in God's eyes outside of the atonement made by Christ on the cross. Sin separated mankind from God. How can the good without Christ inherit the earth. Good works will not put you in right standing outside of Christ. Look at Ephesians 2:8.

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteous acts are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away." Isaiah 64:6

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no not one" (Romans 3:10) and he said that "All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God" (Romans 3:23). We become truly righteous not through our own righteousness, but through the power of Christ's righteousness.

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8

whoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:15-16)

All of us have sinned.
No matter how we try, all our righteous acts are like filthy rags.
We cannot save ourselves.
Christ died and shed his blood to make an atonement for our sins.
If by faith we receive the atonement, God will forgive all our sin and take us to Heaven when we die.

To be righteous is to be right with God. To be right with God comes by accepting both Christ's grace and by obeying his commandments, following his teachings and doing the will of the Father.

There is no other way around it.

You did not answer my question :

Zac. 16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 17 If any of the peoples of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, they will have no rain. 18 If the Egyptian people do not go up and take part, they will have no rain. The LORD will bring on them the plague he inflicts on the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles. 19 This will be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not go up to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Do you think that the Saints (holy), who will be like Him and in His presence, will still have plague/punishment?

Anyway, no need to answer it to me.
As I said, don't take my words. Let's continue to study the Scriptures.

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. John 14:6

I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture. John 10:9

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; John 11:25

“Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.” (Acts 4:12)

“For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all …” (1 Timothy 2:5)

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” (John 3:36)

“Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.” (John 8:24)

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” (John 5:24)

And this is the testimony: that God has given us eternal life and this life is in His Son. He who has the Son has life; He who does not have the Son of God does not have life.” (1 John 5:11)

For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit. Ephe 2:18

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, 5 even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), 6 and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus Ephs 2

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God Ephs 2:8

Health&hair28, you are right that there is one mediator but whether that is accomplished at the moment of death or during time on earth is not known. As we give water to the thirsty, food to the hungry and attend to the sick, we are acting as Christ. I don't think there is a limitation on who can do such. At some point, all salvation comes through His Church no matter what religion another practiced. That's where the knowledge of G-d and living a good life as best as one could (not unlike being a christian) according to the level of truth s/he had comes into play.

Don't take my word.
The Scriptures are the answer. The truth is here and there.
Human doctrine is what it is human.
We are living in the time described in Daniel where the technology allows us to have a better understanding.

Where? I want to know!!!! Very interesting. :yep:

Do you think that the Saints (holy), who will be like Him and in His presence, will still have plague/punishment?

I'm not sure I understand what answer you are looking for but I will give it a try.

On earth, saints will deal with the fall of man(effects of sin) until Christ returns. Christians still have problems, get sick, die, have hardships and so on but our faith remains in Christ.

@Health&hair28, you are right that there is one mediator but whether that is accomplished at the moment of death or during time on earth is not known. As we give water to the thirsty, food to the hungry and attend to the sick, we are acting as Christ. I don't think there is a limitation on who can do such. At some point, all salvation comes through His Church no matter what religion another practiced. That's where the knowledge of G-d and living a good life as best as one could (not unlike being a christian) according to the level of truth s/he had comes into play.

Once again good works will not make one righteous before God. Works cannot make you righteous. Who said there was a limitation on who can feed the hungry and attend to the sick. Those are good things that we all should do but it does not save our souls. Christ shed blood saves.

Salvation comes through Christ not the Church.

Good works does not make you saved. Christ shed blood on the cross is what washes away our sin and makes us righteous before God.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Once again good works will not make one righteous before God. Works cannot make you righteous. Who said there was a limitation on who can feed the hungry and attend to the sick. Those are good things that we all should do but it does not save our souls. Christ shed blood saves.

Salvation comes through Christ not the Church.

Good works does not make you saved. Christ shed blood on the cross is what washes away our sin and makes us righteous before God.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.

Please take the time to actually read my post before responding because you are missing the topic. Is not Jesus the head of His Church? How are you even taught about Him? It has come through His Church. Is not the eucharist or communion what He commanded? That has come through His Church.

In previous threads, I've mentioned time and time again that good works are a part of salvation - that without them, you cannot demonstrate your good fruits. Please explain this to me:

James 2:14-26 (New King James Version)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What
does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Incidentally, people are going to be surprised at who made it to heaven and who didn't. He already warned us. :yep:

Last edited:

I'm not sure I understand what answer you are looking for but I will give it a try.

On earth, saints will deal with the fall of man(effects of sin) until Christ returns. Christians still have problems, get sick, die, have hardships and so on but our faith remains in Christ.

Please, pay attention to Zacharia 14. The whole chapter is talking about the day of the Lord and after (not now).

Zac. 14: 16 Then the survivors from all the nations that have attacked Jerusalem will go up year after year to worship the King, the LORD Almighty, and to celebrate the Festival of Tabernacles.

Also, when you study Matthiew 25th, the Messiah is talking about 2 different groups.

1- The Servants (brethren)
Mat.
25.14 For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. 25.15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. 25.16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. 25.17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two. 25.18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money. 25.19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them. 25.20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more. 25.21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Rev. 5 : 10
And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

2- The others (nations)
Mat.
25.35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat : I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 25.36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 25.37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 25.38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee? 25.39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee? 25.40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Mat. 10 : 42
And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

Christians are the brethren/disciples and they know what they are doing and they live by faith and for Christ, choosing life.
Others don't, they don't know they are doing good for Christ. But they can do good, because this is what was the deal in Eden and we all have conscience (some choose to shut it down) :
free will to choose between good and evil for mankind

Blessing!

Where? I want to know!!!! Very interesting. :yep:

The technology part is from me :lol:, (but it's obvious) :

Dan. 12 : 4 "But you, Daniel, close up the book and seal it. These things will happen at the time of the end. Many people will go here and there to find true knowledge."

Please take the time to actually read my post before responding because you are missing the topic. Is not Jesus the head of His Church? How are you even taught about Him? It has come through His Church. Is not the eucharist or communion what He commanded? That has come through His Church.

In previous threads, I've mentioned time and time again that good works are a part of salvation - that without them, you cannot demonstrate your good fruits. Please explain this to me:

James 2:14-26 (New King James Version)

Faith Without Works Is Dead

14 What does it profit, my brethren, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister is naked and destitute of daily food, 16 and one of you says to them, “Depart in peace, be warmed and filled,” but you do not give them the things which are needed for the body, what does it profit? 17 Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
18 But someone will say, “You have faith, and I have works.” Show me your faith without your[a] works, and I will show you my faith by my[b] works. 19 You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe—and tremble! 20 But do you want to know, O foolish man, that faith without works is dead?[c] 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? 22 Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? 23 And the Scripture was fulfilled which says, “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.”[d] And he was called the friend of God. 24 You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only.

Incidentally, people are going to be surprised at who made it to heaven and who didn't. He already warned us. :yep:

Guitarhero
I read your post. Salvation comes through Christ. It does not come through the church. The church member is used by Christ to tell that salvation is in Christ.

You can receive Christ on your job, in your home, or anywhere. The body of Christ is the Church. Someone can witness you to about Christ anywhere and once you receive Him you are saved even if it is on a street corner.

I've met people who gave their life to Christ outside of a church building by someone who was a member of the Body of Christ. Salvation still comes through Christ. The member of the body is used to tell the good news but it still comes through Christ.

You can be taught the word of God anywhere, you do not have to be in a church building to learn about Christ. Simply reading your bible allows you to learn about Christ allowing the Holy Spirit to teach you.

1 John 2:27 But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don't need anyone to teach you what is true. For the Spirit teaches you everything you need to know, and what he teaches is true--it is not a lie. So just as he has taught you, remain in fellowship with Christ.

Christ is the head of the Church. The church is the body of Christ (believers in Christ), Not a building.

Communion can be done in your home alone, with a group of believers, or in a church building. He did not say it had to be in a Church building.

Yes Faith without works is dead. So because I am a believer in Christ and His word. I will do works that show that I am believer.

Just because someone does good works does not mean they are a believer in Christ. The Pharisees did good works but they missed Christ. So good works will not give you salvation.

8 For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. 10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do. Ephesians 2:8-10

Yes you are right He did tell us who would have life in heaven. Read the below scriptures.

He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him." (John 3:36)

"Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins." (John 8:24)

All of us have sinned.
No matter how we try, all our righteous acts are like filthy rags.
We cannot save ourselves.
Christ died and shed his blood to make an atonement for our sins.
If by faith we receive the atonement, God will forgive all our sin and take us to Heaven when we die.

To be righteous is to be right with God. To be right with God comes by accepting both Christ's grace and by obeying his commandments, following his teachings and doing the will of the Father.

There is no other way around it.

Last edited:
Back