Pregnant woman doing you hair makes it grow?

MizAvalon

I just heard this for the first time recently. Have any of you ever heard that having a pregnant woman doing your hair will make it grow faster? I'm sorry, but this is utterly ridiculous.
perplexed.gif

It's true ladies!! Many ladies experience faster hair growth during pregnancy. I think it has something to do with a change in the hormonal levels. Ever notice howsome women get that "glow" to their skin. it's the same concept. On the flip side of that, many experience excessive shedding soon after they deliver.
smile.gif
My hair grew out very nicely with both of my kids.

Armyqt, I have heard about pregnant woman having a faster growth rate because of hormones. But, my post was about a pregnant woman doing another woman's hair and making it grow. Not her own. Just the thought of your hair growing because a pregnant woman touched it is insane!
lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
Armyqt, I have heard about pregnant woman having a faster growth rate because of hormones. But, my post was about a pregnant woman doing another woman's hair and making it grow. Not her own. Just the thought of your hair growing because a pregnant woman touched it is insane!
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH DANG!!
blush.gif
I guess I read that wrong
lachen70.gif
......going back to my corner now
laugh.gif

Thats funny b/c in Jamaica I used to hear that if a pregnant woman does your hair it would fall out. But I personally don't believe that its true

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH DANG!!
blush.gif
lachen70.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
hammer.gif
hammer.gif

SHERRYLOVE, I AM LAUGHING MY "A OFF", AT YOUR GREMLINS
rofl.gif

Oh, and I have never heard of that before either, say it isn't so only because I don't have any pregnant friends or family members right now
look.gif

dont even get me started thinking about pregnancy and hair. my post partum shedding is KILLING me. I don't know if I"ll have anything left soon. GRRRRR..
sad-smiley-026.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH DANG!!
blush.gif
lachen70.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
hammer.gif
hammer.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I know right?
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
[ QUOTE ]
Armyqt said:
[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

OH DANG!!
blush.gif
lachen70.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
lachen70.gif
hammer.gif