Pre Relaxer help

vonte422

Ladies please help me I am confused. I plan to do a touch up this weekend hopefully friday (self). My new growth is very out there from my 9 week stretch so I was monday and co washed yesterday morning. Last night I wanted to see how to apply a relaxer using the applicator brush so I mixed some profective break free and some sta sof fro and applied to my new growth, my roots feel way moisturized I think I am going to do this more often. I sealed my ends with natures blessing after moisturizing and baggied my ends. Now today my hair feels very moisturized if I didnt know better I would think it was damp, ladies do you think I should co wash and blow dry tonight or will my hair be fine for my touchup? I dont want the products to interfere with my relaxer taking:nono:.

normally before a relaxer you clarify your hair to remove products from your hair and up until your relaxed day you use very little products so that the relaxer will take. After you wash (clarify) you want to wait like 5 to 7 days then put the relaxer on your hair, if not you will burn. During the time up until the relaxer you don't want to wet your hair or sweat get rain on it etc.. just to make sure that you don't burn when you apply your relaxer. I think you might have a little too much product on your hair but if you wash then you won't be able to do your relaxer this weekend. IDK... this is just my thought other will chime in and help you.

Back