Pre Con gel Yuck

LisaG

Can some one please please give me a better subsitute. My hair is really short and I need it to lay down but the Pre Con gel is very drying. I was at the BSS and saw "Black & Sassy" products but there where so many. I did not know which one to get but I think that I'm in the right direction though. Which one ladies?
confused.gif

You could try Elasta QP Glaze or either a gel type curl activator. I use World of Curls. BTW, I remember Pre Con Gel from back in the day. I said yuck then too about it.
laugh.gif

Try Elasta Qp Feels Like Silk Gel. It gives your hair moisturizer, no more frizzies, hair will stay flat if you smooth it done.

Proclaim makes a clear styling gel called Crystal Ice... it doesn't contain alcohol and it's not drying
drunk.gif

I just got this QP feels like silk and i love it. now my hair looks and feels like it has been relaxed. Weird huh? I thought that my hair was under processed. now i can see where the new growth is and where the relaxed hair begins. my hair is very soft and moisturized and straight
shocked.gif
not puffy. I'm falling in love with the QP line. thanks ladies.

LisaG,

I'm glad you found something that you like (and that works, of course). What else do you have in the Elasta QP line?

Back