Pre-Check in for the 30 Days to a more beautiful you Project!

Hi ladies!

Just checking in to make sure everybody is ready to go for our 30 day project.
The project begins March 2, so make sure your house is clean , refrigerator is stocked and you have what you need to succeed.

Someone wanted to know what to do if you don't have a juicer. It is not absolutely necessary to juice on the plan. You can just try to incorporate more leafy green vegetables in your diet. If you live in a town that has a Whole Foods or Wild Oats or other health food store that makes fresh juice you could grab a cup every other day or something. It's actually about the same costwise if you are juicing organic vegetables at home anyway.

Beware of bottled green juices because they are pasteurized and can be full of sugars. Another option is the blended drink which you can make in your blender. I don't think it's quite as tastyy if you don't have a high-speed blender (i.e. Vita-mix). A regular blender will work though. The recipe for Dr. Oz's blended green juice is on my blog.

Okay, let's do it!

Cherry Blossom

Share this project with someone you love.

Can you post a link to the original thread? I don't believe I saw that one, and I'm interested to know what the specifics are. Thanks. :)

Back