Prayer Request

Chrissy811

My uncle just called they rushed my aunt to the hospital this morning. She has lung cancer, the doctors don't expect her to make it much longer. Please pray for my family especially my Uncle, they've only been married for 2 1/2 years.

In the name of Jesus we come giving you all the praise for we know that the battle is already won.Lord please give peace and calmness in the mist of this storm.Help the family to see past the right now and see the future of Ms.Jones's aunt will be here and strong.God you are the supreme doctor so I know she is in your hands.Guide the doctors in what steps to take in the natural world while your working in the spritual world.

In Jesus name we just thank you for being so mericful God.Guide the family in this turbulence.The devil hand is removed from this situation Lord.

In Jesus name amen...

I will keep you in my prayers Mrs.Jones1.I know that God already working on your behalf..just stay positive and strong..

In the name of Jesus we come giving you all the praise for we know that the battle is already won.Lord please give peace and calmness in the mist of this storm.Help the family to see past the right now and see the future of Ms.Jones's aunt will be here and strong.God you are the supreme doctor so I know she is in your hands.Guide the doctors in what steps to take in the natural world while your working in the spritual world.

In Jesus name we just thank you for being so mericful God.Guide the family in this turbulence.The devil hand is removed from this situation Lord.

In Jesus name amen...

I will keep you in my prayers Mrs.Jones1.I know that God already working on your behalf..just stay positive and strong..
I am in total agreement with this powerful prayer and full of the love and word of God. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

MrsJones, my heart is with you and your family and I will also continue in loving prayer for each of you. Embracing your aunt and uncle in my heart as I send this message. :Rose:

Just updating ladies....she passed away last night. She isn't suffering anymore...my uncle is hanging in there. Thank You for your prayers.

My uncle just called they rushed my aunt to the hospital this morning. She has lung cancer, the doctors don't expect her to make it much longer. Please pray for my family especially my Uncle, they've only been married for 2 1/2 years.
i just finished saying a pray on you and your families behalf
i pray everything goes well

Just updating ladies....she passed away last night. She isn't suffering anymore...my uncle is hanging in there. Thank You for your prayers.

:bighug: I'm so sorry. My love goes out to you and your family. :love2:

God I give you all the praise and glory.God give the Jones family peace right now..help them see you needed your angel back with.Help them remember the good and keep her legacy..Lord I know I would be selfish if I get mad for you taking her home...God I thank you Lord for your blessing in this situation...

MrsJones1 you will remail in my prayers..please know that on behalf of all the CF Ladies we love you and your going to help see you through..

Back