Prayer Request: Blood Work

foxxymami

Hello, I am needing some blood work done soon to be tested for several different things. I am praying that everything comes back normal and that I have a clean bill of health. I am a hypochondriac (sp?) by nature so I am wanting to cast out the spirits of doubt, worry, and fear. I'd like to ask my sisters to pray for me as well. Thank you and God bless you all.

Foxi, i will pray. I, too worry more than I should about health. God has kept me healthy, and has also revealed that worry and stress can be the cause of my physical symptoms. Take care and lean on Him. He will keep you in His care.:yawn:

Hello, I am needing some blood work done soon to be tested for several different things. I am praying that everything comes back normal and that I have a clean bill of health. I am a hypochondriac (sp?) by nature so I am wanting to cast out the spirits of doubt, worry, and fear. I'd like to ask my sisters to pray for me as well. Thank you and God bless you all.

I will pray for you. Trust God...He is able to make you whole: spirit, soul and body!

Touch the blood of our sister, with your precious blood, oh Savior, which has the power to heal her. Ease her fears and her mind, and her soul.

Back