Post your "real" Deep Conditoners with or without protein

HoneyDew said:
I know! My Mane and Tail is GREAT as a deep conditioner. :love: My hair just soaks that up under the dryer. I also like to use my Aveda conditioner as deep conditioners. It's all good in my book.

Girl just use whatever works. That's my motto!:D

Hey ladies has anyone tried any of the Kan Kanechomn deep conditioners?? If so how were they??? they are made in brazil I saw them on Sickbay.biz and they looked yummy...its like 13 different ones

I have a bunch. I love to DC.

NTM Hair Mask w/ honey and pressed coconut oil
Garnier Fructis Fortifying DC w/ pressed coconut oil and olive oil
Miss Key 10 en 1
Silicon Mix
Nacidit Avocado Hair Conditioner
Elasta QP Breakage Serum
Aphogee Protein Treatment
ORS Hair Mayonnaise

xxxxcherishxxxx said:
I have a bunch. I love to DC.

NTM Hair Mask w/ honey and pressed coconut oil
Garnier Fructis Fortifying DC w/ pressed coconut oil and olive oil
Miss Key 10 en 1
Silicon Mix
Nacidit Avocado Hair Conditioner
Elasta QP Breakage Serum
Aphogee Protein Treatment
ORS Hair Mayonnaise

Now how could I forget that... I have some and I love it

MissMadaam said:
Now how could I forget that... I have some and I love it

:D I love it too, I use it every other week though because the other ones beside the NTM and Garnier Fructis are bigger tubs. I wonder if they sell bigger ones. Guess I don't need to find out, from that list you can tell I'm an undercover PJ.

I just sort of breezed thru this thread, but here are mine:

-PM Supercharged
-Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus (*instructions say to leave on 3-5 min, but it works way better after 20+ min)
-Doo Gro Deep Down
-Motions Moisture Plus

ETA: I guess it's not so much the ingredients that distinguish what is a DC and what isn't, but perhaps the verbage used--like "penetrating", "infuses", "reconstucts", "intense", etc...I'd also think the consistency of the product could be a helpful determinate, too. HTH

Last edited:
xxxxcherishxxxx said:
:D I love it too, I use it every other week though because the other ones beside the NTM and Garnier Fructis are bigger tubs. I wonder if they sell bigger ones. Guess I don't need to find out, from that list you can tell I'm an undercover PJ.

Not trying to encourage PJism but;) they sell big ones all the way up to 56oz :cool:

oh yeah, i forgot about the ORS Mayo and the Fantasia IC Reconstructor (the one in the tube)....but my Nexuss Humectress is my fav DC above all.

Alterna Hemp Repair Weekly Treat
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrate
Activate Hair Mask
Phyto Jojoba Mask
Curl Junkie Banana and Hibiscus
Giovanni Nutrafix

These are my staples :yep:
ORS Hair Mayo: This strengthens my hair & stops breakage.
ORS Pak: This makes my hair soft.
Organic APH Mayo: My hair loves this.
Organic APH Steaming Con: This gives me unbelievable slip.

stargazer613 said:
Alterna Hemp Repair Weekly Treat
Joico K-Pak Intense Hydrate
Activate Hair Mask
Phyto Jojoba Mask
Curl Junkie Banana and Hibiscus
Giovanni Nutrafix

I wanted to try this one. I just have to use up some of the others first.

LocksOfLuV said:
In my opinion any good conditioner can be a DC. I don't pay much attention to the directions lisrted on a bottle. IMHO the directions only give you the MINIMUM results, that last very short so you can keep using and buying the product which = more money for them.

I say screw the directions and use it the best way for you. There is no way I would DC for 3 minutes. No way. My hair wouldn't even have enough time to absorb all the conditioner.

I'm sayin'....

I thought I was the only one. :confused:

I rarely DC anymore, but when I do, I use what I have, which is just regular conditioners. I just leave them in longer and maybe sometimes add a little oil or honey. I honestly see no difference between them and the supposed "deep" conditioners I have used in the past.

Cichelle said:
I'm sayin'....

I thought I was the only one. :confused:

I rarely DC anymore, but when I do, I use what I have, which is just regular conditioners. I just leave them in longer and maybe sometimes add a little oil or honey. I honestly see no difference between them and the supposed "deep" conditioners I have used in the past.

So that makes three of us, me, you and HoneyD.;)

I finally read that "not every conditioner can DC" thread and I saw a lot of misinformation going on. But I think people would be a lot more hesitant to believe me rather than an article, so I didn't say anything. I just hate the fact that people are kind of getting up in arms over this issue, questioning their beloved products and such, over an issue that really is not even relevant IMHO.

LocksOfLuV said:
So that makes three of us, me, you and HoneyD.;)

I finally read that "not every conditioner can DC" thread and I saw a lot of misinformation going on. But I think people would be a lot more hesitant to believe me rather than an article, so I didn't say anything. I just hate the fact that people are kind of getting up in arms over this issue, questioning their beloved products and such, over an issue that really is not even relevant IMHO.

Girl that makes four of us because I feel the same way you three feel.

Even though it says leave in for 3 minutes, I leave it in for atleast 30. I use pantene deep moisturizing treatment. I love this conditioner, it does the job each time except when iIneed to clarify.

nelli711 said:
Girl that makes four of us because I feel the same way you three feel.

add me to the list, i am number five, i see misinformation often posted on these boards but since i don't have any pictures up no one would probaly listen to me :ohwell:

I love the Organic Hair Mayo it makes my hair soft and stops with shedding. I was using the Mane n Tail deep moisturizing conditioner and I love it too so I alternate between them both.. I leave them in for 30-45 minutes or Ill just watch something on TV lol

Ultra Black Hair {Deep} Conditioner (protein) *This is my "main" deep conditioner*
Nacidit Aceite de Oliva Conditioner (moisture)
Jason's Natural Sea Kelp Conditioner (moisture) *I don't use this one with heat like the others but I have kept it on for 60 minutes with a plastic cap*

Lanelle said:
Ultra Black Hair {Deep} Conditioner (protein) *This is my "main" deep conditioner*
Nacidit Aceite de Oliva Conditioner (moisture)
Jason's Natural Sea Kelp Conditioner (moisture) *I don't use this one with heat like the others but I have kept it on for 60 minutes with a plastic cap*

I am interested in the Jason's Sea Kelp Conditioner. I noticed in your profile that you have 4a hair. Do you have any 4b patches? If so, how was it on those hair strands?

MissMadaam said:
Hey ladies has anyone tried any of the Kan Kanechomn deep conditioners?? If so how were they??? they are made in brazil I saw them on Sickbay.biz and they looked yummy...its like 13 different ones

Bump, I wanna know about these too! Been eyeing them for a while and for that price they better deep condition!

Back