gg.jpg

100_0724.jpg

myhair2.jpg

myhair.jpg

000_5237-1.jpg

000_4807.jpg

000_4830.jpg

twists.jpg

The twists in here are beautiful. I'm soooo jealous.

What I wouldn't do for some nice thick twists that hang at least to my eyebrows.

I have a question. I'm having problems keeping my ends together when I twist them. Any suggestions??? I love the way that yours look!! Do you roll the ends of your hair or weigh them down in any manner?? Thanks in advance.

No i dont. i just keep twisting until i get to the ends. Some shea butter or castor oil would help weigh them down

I love these styles. Inspiration to keep growing my hair out. Maybe I will have enough hair to try twists with just my real hair by the summer.

At 11 months natural, I am just now starting to experiment with twist styles. Here's a couple that I've done recently.

002-vi.jpg

003-vi.jpg

Two strand flat twists around the back and right side, and a fluffy curl/twist-out on top.

9-vi.jpg

005-vi.jpg

Twists that go back into a "bun." I don't really consider it a real bun because my hair is still too short for that. So, I just made a small pony tail and wrapped it with a satin scarf. :)

Quick question ladies. How do you get your flat twists to stay...flat and twisted?? Mine tend to pop up like a can of biscuits :(

Quick question ladies. How do you get your flat twists to stay...flat and twisted?? Mine tend to pop up like a can of biscuits :(

:lachen::lachen::lachen: You should have heard me bust out laughing!!! It wouldn't have been as bad if I hadn't just seen a can of biscuits in somebody's freezer. :lol::lol:

When you twist, how much hair are you taking up? Try making your sectioning smaller along with the sections of hair you pick up to twist up smaller. (That sounds like a song... "Pick up... to twist up... that's all we doooooo. Trying to.... get it... to stay... for yoooooooou") :lachen: Sorry girl. I've had waaaay too much sugar. :look:

Back