Post-relaxer treatments.......

ccd

Help, I've tried to do a search but I'm not getting what I asked so............
How do you change your routine after you get a touchup? I've read some folks do protein treatments but is this more than usual?.....Thanks in advance
smile.gif

i always do an intense protein treatment the wash after a tup. i only use emergencee the week after and the week before a tup. i feel this is really needed to replenish strength and elasticity to the hair after the harsh chemicals and added protection for when you do apply one.
i follow with a really deep moisturizing conditioner as well.
does that answer your question? i hth.

I would use a strong protien treatment. I like Penetrait, I bought a bottle of Aphogee b/c it was cheap, but it smells terrible. My mom who is Jamaican told me it smells like "batty-hole" which is your A**hole.

[ QUOTE ]
caralexis2005 said:
i always do an intense protein treatment the wash after a tup. i only use emergencee the week after and the week before a tup. i feel this is really needed to replenish strength and elasticity to the hair after the harsh chemicals and added protection for when you do apply one.
i follow with a really deep moisturizing conditioner as well.
does that answer your question? i hth.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I do. Protein treatment a week before and a week after a touch up. All the other treatments are moisturizing treatments.

Back