Post pics of your Braid Out, Twist Out, Bantu Knot Out, etc.

I rarely post and NEVER post pics on the hair side, but I figured it's time to give since I always take around here. :look:

Braidout from eight corn rows done on hair that was dried in Celie braids. I think I used Jane Carter liquid leave in with Cantu Shea Butter leave in plus a little Grapeseed oil.

ETA: Oh yeah, I used four small perm rods on the ends (two braids per rod).

I rarely post and NEVER post pics on the hair side, but I figured it's time to give since I always take around here. :look:

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Dayjoy_photos/media/IMAG1492_zps47e45d9a.jpg.html
Braidout from eight corn rows done on hair that was dried in Celie braids. I think I used Jane Carter liquid leave in with Cantu Shea Butter leave in plus a little Grapeseed oil.

ETA: Oh yeah, I used four small perm rods on the ends (two braids per rod).

That is a really nice braidout. I love it.

HPG

Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF

Drool worthy hair up in here!!!! My braid/twist out always end in a disaster!!!! smh!!!! Got to do better!

My twist out after cutting away 3 to 4 inches of heat damage..love my twa

Attachments

• image-3014381196.jpg
    image-3014381196.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 237
I'm posting this in all the threads (almost all) that I'm apart of so if you see it again sorry ahead of time lol.

Okay I'm sooo excited to announce I finally have a twistout I love! I think this is one of my best ones to date. I know it's something so simple or not important to most but being able to have my hair look nice and decent in a style I did is everything to me right now in this stage of my journey. Anyway I cowashed my hair Tuesday night with Wen and then only put in HH Marshmallow LI. Wednesday night I decided to put twists in my hair bc I knew I had a function to go to for my son's daycare and didn't feel like fooling around with my wigs. I put 20 twists in using motions curl creme and argon eco styler gel. I left the twist in as I usually take them down very next day. They set nicely and this morning I had to bug dear old hubby to take pictures of it bc it came out soooo freaking nice. There was no crunch from the gel either. I didnt do anything to the front bc I didnt want to manipulate it too much. Alright alright on to the pics.

20130926_105100-1.jpg

ForumRunner_20130927_144047.jpg

ForumRunner_20130927_144105.jpg

ForumRunner_20130927_143922.jpg

ForumRunner_20130927_143939.jpg

HPG

Here are some of my pics :

Bantu Knot Out
Bantu1_zps90e6f760.jpg

French Braid
SideBraid3_zps50f304f5.jpg

Bun
]
Bunny_Bun_Bun_zps1d35e1e1.jpg

Braidout
braidout2.jpg

and a FARS (Fake A Roller Set, lol)
redhurr_zps9d566a0b.jpg

Girl...that bun is fierce!!!

I'm posting this in all the threads (almost all) that I'm apart of so if you see it again sorry ahead of time lol. Okay I'm sooo excited to announce I finally have a twistout I love! I think this is one of my best ones to date. I know it's something so simple or not important to most but being able to have my hair look nice and decent in a style I did is everything to me right now in this stage of my journey. Anyway I cowashed my hair Tuesday night with Wen and then only put in HH Marshmallow LI. Wednesday night I decided to put twists in my hair bc I knew I had a function to go to for my son's daycare and didn't feel like fooling around with my wigs. I put 20 twists in using motions curl creme and argon eco styler gel. I left the twist in as I usually take them down very next day. They set nicely and this morning I had to bug dear old hubby to take pictures of it bc it came out soooo freaking nice. There was no crunch from the gel either. I didnt do anything to the front bc I didnt want to manipulate it too much. Alright alright on to the pics. HPG Don't judge...Sent from my Galaxy Note II using LHCF
your twist out looks fabulous ...your hair texture is very pretty

This was an accidental braid out. I deep conditioned on dry hair for a few hours, rinsed it out, applied coconut oil and did 2 big crown braids. My intention was only to do this in preparation for a salon appt I had today, but when I took the 2 braids down...I really liked it. I'm glad to have discovered a back up style for when I don't feel like roller setting.

I normally only do braidouts on old roller set hair.

Last edited:
This was an accidental braid out. I deep conditioned on dry hair for a few hours, rinsed it out, applied coconut oil and did 2 big crown braids. My intention was only to do this in preparation for a salon appt I had today, but when I took the 2 braids down...I really liked it. I'm glad to have discovered a back up style for when I don't feel like roller setting.

I normally only do braidouts on old roller set hair.

Lu that's so freaking pretty. You killing it up in here girl!

HPG

Did a braid out on puffy roller set hair (it was basically a blow out).

image-2650411847.jpg

image-3778733682.jpg

image-2964364453.jpg

image-14087270.jpg

image-3087109816.jpg

image-2798703293.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:
Did a twistout ..wash,dc,leave in and my new staple jane carter nourish and shine..

Attachments

• image-2572704169.jpg
    image-2572704169.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 143
  • image-1782065361.jpg
    image-1782065361.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 127
  • image-646405593.jpg
    image-646405593.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 133
My twist outs from last week and this week...first one only lasted 3 days bc I didnt feel like twisting every night lol. Pure laziness ain't like I had something better to do.

ForumRunner_20131025_163943.jpg

20131024_115938-1.jpg

HPG

Back