POST PICS of ur fave "hair candy" (accessories, headbands, pins, clips, flowers, etc)

Re: POST PICS of ur fave "hair candy" (accessories, headbands, pins, clips, flowers,

:bump:

Bought this on Ebay & can't wait to bun with it! :D Kinda like my siggy...

picture.php

Re: POST PICS of ur fave "hair candy" (accessories, headbands, pins, clips, flowers,

Okay, so the hair accessories are great but I can't seem to figure out how to use them. Headbands hurt the backs of my ears, I always think I'm getting a brain injury from combs and bun clips slide out of my hair.

I'm going to have to practice though because my daughter gave me the side eye about her Hello Kitty claw this morning. :look: My bad, baby.:lachen:

Okay, so the hair accessories are great but I can't seem to figure out how to use them. Headbands hurt the backs of my ears, I always think I'm getting a brain injury from combs and bun clips slide out of my hair.

I'm going to have to practice though because my daughter gave me the side eye about her Hello Kitty claw this morning. :look: My bad, baby.:lachen:

LMBO! I can just imagine this. I have 2 little ones and some of their hair candy is so cute. I just don't think it would look good on my 40 year old self! :)

:bump:

Bought this on Ebay & can't wait to bun with it! :D Kinda like my siggy...

picture.php

That's cute.:yep: I'm looking at some buncovers now. I'll need them to custom make me one to cover my bun. Waiting on a response now.

I bought these at Forever21 recently. Haven't used them yet though!

23w9dg.jpg

I have ordered tons of cute beads and stuff, along with a million wooden hairsticks. I will be making my own hair candy and I can't wait to come up in here and show it to you ladies! :yay:

Back