Post count question

yourleoqueen

Okay, I recently was locked out of the forums cuz I had forgotten to pay LOL, but I paid and started back posting. I noticed my post count started back at 1. Did all my other posts get deleted? Can I get my post count back up to where it should be? I think it was like 1,870 or somthing like that. I know there was a 1 a 8 a 7 and a comma. LOL

I was locked out 2x before, and no you don't get it back. I dunno maybe they'll do something special for you, but I'm pretty sure you just have to deal with it and innundate us with posts :lol:

yourleoqueen said:
Okay, I recently was locked out of the forums cuz I had forgotten to pay LOL, but I paid and started back posting. I noticed my post count started back at 1. Did all my other posts get deleted? Can I get my post count back up to where it should be? I think it was like 1,870 or somthing like that. I know there was a 1 a 8 a 7 and a comma. LOL
No, all of your posts did not get deleted. If you go to your profile and click view all of yourleoqueen's posts, you'll see them.

StrawberryQueen said:
I was locked out 2x before, and no you don't get it back. I dunno maybe they'll do something special for you, but I'm pretty sure you just have to deal with it and innundate us with posts :lol:
Well I guess I better get busy then. It took me dang near three years to get to almost 2000. LOL Thanks for the info.

Allandra said:
No, all of your posts did not get deleted. If you go to your profile and click view all of yourleoqueen's posts, you'll see them.
Thanks for the info, that kinda sucks though that you have to start your post count over. Do y'all send some kinda of notice that a subscription is almost up? If not could you maybe think about doing that.

yourleoqueen said:
Thanks for the info, that kinda sucks though that you have to start your post count over. Do y'all send some kinda of notice that a subscription is almost up? If not could you maybe think about doing that.
That's strange that that happened to you liek that. I know of other folks who accounts expired, and their post count didn't go away. Their siggy just did.

But hey, what do I know.

Back