Porous Hair & Split Ends

Curlybeauty

What it all boils down to, is that my hair is overly porous and within the week (if my shipment gets here:wallbash:) I will start using ACV rinses as well as PC conditioner. Now..my ends are looking pretty bad right now, but i want to always have enough length to pull my hair into a ponytail (even if it tiny) at any given time..therefore making me hesitant to cut the ends..will PC and ACV help mend those ends and keep them from moving up the hair shaft until I reach a length that I feel comfy with?

Comments/Suggestions/Experiences are more than welcome!

What it all boils down to, is that my hair is overly porous and within the week (if my shipment gets here:wallbash:) I will start using ACV rinses as well as PC conditioner. Now..my ends are looking pretty bad right now, but i want to always have enough length to pull my hair into a ponytail (even if it tiny) at any given time..therefore making me hesitant to cut the ends..will PC and ACV help mend those ends and keep them from moving up the hair shaft until I reach a length that I feel comfy with?

Comments/Suggestions/Experiences are more than welcome!

From my experience, a resounding no. I think if anything not removing the split ends will impede your progress. It's better to get rid of the split ends and move on, you will find that you'll have better progress and reach those milestones a lot faster. Believe me I learned the hard way.HTH

Back