Pomade users!

whiteoleander91

stay at your best ♥
What brand of pomade do you use and what do you use it for? (this may be a dumb question, but I'm really not familiar with pomades...I know my dad used to use pomade but that's about it :spinning:)

And if you have a favorite pomade WHERE DID YOU BUY IT?

I use the Qhemet Biologics Amla Nourshing Pomade to grease my scalp during the winter months to keep it from drying out. (I have very dry easy to irritate type skin.) It really helps a lot to keep my scalp from itching.

Right now i use Oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade to slick my hair back when i do a ponytail:yep:...it works AWESOME on wet hair!!!

Just a lil dab'll do ya!:grin:

aveda anti-humectant pomade

i wouldn't use pomade for a wash and go, i use it as a finishing product for shine or to smooth down edges or stray hairs.

i use Keracare Edge Tamer. that stuff will slick your edges down so tough! i like Burnt Sugar Pomade too, but i like more for the scent.

Right Now I have & use (in no particular order):yep:

Enso's Pomade
Claudie Shea Pomade
Afroveda Ginger Root Pomade

Some are lighter than others so I use them for various things.

Oyin's Burnt Sugar Pomade. I use it as a base for a sulfur pomade on my scalp; I also use it to seal. This particular pomade is just oils in solid form; if you use oils for your wash-n-go, you can probably emulsify a pomade in your hands and use it in the same way.

Back