Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Aphogee - Hard Core Protein Treatment

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Aphogee - Two Step Treatment

Votes: 12 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Islandgurrl

I've just moved and I'm going through my stash and I have a little more than I'll like :nono:, I need to get rid of some of it. I know everyone's hair reacts differently but I'm curious to know what most ladies are using that works.

I thought it was a poll. my hair likes protein treaments like aphogee and mild proteins. Shea butters and oils (avocado, coconut, olive, wheat germ for sealing in my moisture spray.

Another Joico lover here. Not so much a fan of the Aphrogee products at all. Haven't used any of the other products listed.

I voted Aphogee (Two Step) Protein Treatment. What's the difference between the 'hardcore protein treatment' and the '2 step' in your poll OP? Aren't they the same thing? Did you mean to include Aphogee 2 minute reconstructor?

I also alternate between Joico (K-pak) Reconstructor and Nexxus Emergencee (my 'daily' protein is Aubrey Organics GPB). I haven't tried anything else listed in the poll.

Last edited:
Honestly the Joico recontructor is the best protein tx I've ever tried, I find it works better than the other products you listed in the poll, minus the DRC never used that one.

Im a BIG Joico fan!! Currently Im using Moroccanoil products, to wash and condition with along with Nexxus Emgergencee (the old formula). However, I plan on adding Joico Kpak back into the line up once Im finish with Moroccanoil.

I haven't tried most of these, but the Aphogee Two Minute Treatment works great for me. The Aussie 3 minute conditioner works well too. You just don't get enough product for the price they sell it at, so I try to catch it on sale.

I have not found a heavy duty protein tx that compares to Dudley DRC 28,one of the best reconstructors on the market.
Expensive and worth every penny.

I use Joico's reconstructor and intense moisture. I also use Aussie 3 min miracle and Aphogee 2-step. I have some Nexxus Emergency in my stash as well (not sure if that's the same as Emergencia?) so I didn't vote on that one. I rotate these products throughout the year.

Joico K Pak. :yep: To be fair I haven't tried many of the other products listed but the aforementioned is the bomb.com. I am retaining much more due to this reconstructor. I wish I hadn't slept on it for so long. :ohwell:

Back