Poll: Skipping your rinse-out con

Have you omitted your rinse-out conditioner?

• Tried it and it either totally sucked or was nothing special.

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Tried it and it worked well, or, I currently do this.

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Never tried, don't wanna.

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Never thought about it.

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Victorian

old head
Happy Saturday, Ladies! :wave:

I'm experimenting with different ways to use my new Druide products, and right now I'm trying a daily regimen where I shampoo, skip the regular rinse-out conditioner, and go straight to the leave-in and oil. I'm really liking the results :up: This will also allow me to reserve the regular conditioner for deep conditioning which means I won't have to replace it as often. This is a good thing, as Druide isn't exactly the cheapest product line I've used.

I know in a lot of product lines, the "step 2" often gives you a choice of rinse-out or leave-in cons, but I've usually used both rinse-out and leave-in.
Have any of you tried using ONLY a leave-in after shampooing? What poo and leave-in did you use? Just curious if others have had good results with this method.

Girl for real, you gone make me order these products...:ohwell: I was trying to be good...

I've never tried to do it that way, only because my hair feels so stripped after shampooing, even after the most gentle cleansers.

nurseN98 said:
Girl for real, you gone make me order these products...:ohwell: I was trying to be good...

I've never tried to do it that way, only because my hair feels so stripped after shampooing, even after the most gentle cleansers.
Well clearly it's time for you to try Druide Ecological Vitality Shampoo :poke: It will leave your hair feeling so soft and moisturized. You won't believe it :poke: Here you go: Buy ME
Oops! Looks like lifesvigor is sold out right now. I guess because it's such a fantastic shampoo...
:lol: Okay, that's enough pushing for today.

Never tried this. My hair is difficult to detangle. So after washing, I detangle with lots of conditioner under running water.

I'm currently doing this regimen once again. ..I'm using my Aura pure oraganic shampoo.. I love the way my hair feels and so I just skip my usual Motion's Moisture Plus,and I just go staight to myleave In (combo=infusium 23 & sta sof fro), Bun, and Baggie.:)

I don't know if this counts, but I apply my conditioner before shampooing. tThen I just rinse my shampoo out and apply a leave-in.

Last edited:
I used to skip it when I used CON shampoos.

Now I use another shampoo and I really do need my conditioner for moisture.

I don't really apply a lot of product between shampoos so i need my conditioners for that.

Back