Poll:Creme of Nature Detangling Poo VS Keracare Detangling Poo

Which do you think is the better of the two detang. shampoos: Keracare or CON?

• Keracare Detangling Hydrating Shampoo

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Creme of Nature Detangling Shampoo (green label)

Votes: 87 64.4%

• Total voters

MizaniMami

Which do YOU think is better? I'm just doing a quick poll. You don't have to even answer in this thread just vote if you have used Keracare Detangling Poo and Creme of nature Detangling poo (green label).

I am trying to see which one I want to stick too. And I can't decide.
I even wrote out a list of pros and cons and still can't decide.

jasmin said:
What's on your list?

So far;)

Keracare:
Pros:
Smells great
Detangles well
Moisturizing

Cons:
Sulfates
Leaves Buildup over time
makes my eyes burn

Creme of nature:
Pros:
Cheap
Detangles well
No sulfates

Cons:
Leaves Buidlup over time
Hard to rinse out of my ears (I *HATE!* that bubbling sound in my ears)
Makes my eyes burn

Thanks ladies, keep em' coming!

(I'll add more when i think of them)

I've never used KeraCare but I'm not a fan of Creme of Nature at all - and I know some folks would call me crazy. That mess had my hair crunchy and hard - but thats just me...

...and my hair has a mind of its own. :lol:

CON - Green.. - I have NEVER had a poo feel this good..

If you clarify regularly then the buildup isnt an issue...
I clarify every 2 weeks because of my cone usuage..

But I will never stop using CON.. :lol:

...maybe its because I used the blue and yellow (the all natural one with egg yolk in it). Man my hair was dry. HAHA.

Like I said before though, it may not have ANYTHING to do with CON and EVERYTHING to do with me. :confused:

Keracare Detangling Shampoo is the best! Definitely a staple for me. I've never tried CON shampoo but you know that 'ol saying, "If it ain't broke....."

I have used them both and I like them both. This is so hard. If I had to pick one with money being an Issue, I would reach for the KeraCare. But CON basically do the same thing (IMO) for less moeny, I tend to keep it well stocked in my bathroom. But I do have use and like KeraCare also. (Yeah, I am not help either huh. lol)

I really like Keracare because it does not cause the build-up that CON does, but CON gives me more slip....so, I will say CON and just use a clarifying shampoo first, and then the CON to help prevent build-up....

MizaniMami said:
Golden, well gimme some of your pros and cons of both!

The Keracare is thinner, so I use less of it... also, I prefer keracare's smell over CON (in my opinion it isnt as strong). Creme of Nature can sometimes leave a build-up and take away some of my hair's shine... never had that with Keracare. Lastly, Keracare evaporates quicker than CON, so I have to add more water when i am detangling my hair (since I now detangle w/ shampoo and not conditioner).

goldensensation said:
The Keracare is thinner, so I use less of it... also, I prefer keracare's smell over CON (in my opinion it isnt as strong). Creme of Nature can sometimes leave a build-up and take away some of my hair's shine... never had that with Keracare. Lastly, Keracare evaporates quicker than CON, so I have to add more water when i am detangling my hair (since I now detangle w/ shampoo and not conditioner).

Thank you so much. Funny part is, I am totally agreeing with your pros and cons.

I voted CON, I just gave a big liter bottle of the keracare away. I did not like it, it did not detangle my hair at all. Now the CON does a better job to me and cost way less than the keracare.

CON hands down..I never tried Keracare. CON is great because it caters to my relaxed ends and to my new growth as I transition. It def. makes detangling a breeze. CON fo lyfe!

MizaniMami said:
So far;)

Keracare:
Pros:
Smells great
Detangles well
Moisturizing

Cons:
Sulfates
Leaves Buildup over time
makes my eyes burn

Creme of nature:
Pros:
Cheap
Detangles well
No sulfates

Cons:
Leaves Buidlup over time
Hard to rinse out of my ears (I *HATE!* that bubbling sound in my ears)
Makes my eyes burn

Thanks ladies, keep em' coming!

(I'll add more when i think of them)

Okay it's the sulfates. I have both actually....like both but Keracare just suits my hair better for reason.

I vote Keracare. I used to use CON many years ago. I'm going to try it again because I bought a bottle recently when it was on sale, but I love Keracare.

I vote CON. It has worked best for me. I usually wash with CON first, and then Elucence and that seems to be the perfect combo for my hair. Also, I like the red bottle CON better than the green. Perhaps b/c my hair has never been colored, but the red bottle works a little better than the green one for me

I love CON. THe red bottle is one of my staples. It has never let me down. I would like to try Keracare once all my products are used as it has gotten good reviews.

I've never used Keracare, but my stylist says that Cream of Nature (ultra moisturizing/detangling formula) is better for my type 4a/b hair, because it detangles (sodium hydroxide) and conditions my hair. It doesn't build up on my hair at all. Plus I always buy the 32 ounce bottle at Sally's for $5.99 when it's on sale--which is often. I don't think Keracare can top that, but I would like to try KeraCare.

For those who are concerned about build up, use a different shampoo for the first wash and then use Cream of Nature for the second wash.

CON - Green.. - I have NEVER had a poo feel this good..

If you clarify regularly then the buildup isnt an issue...
I clarify every 2 weeks because of my cone usuage..

But I will never stop using CON.. :lol:

I agree. I have never had a shampoo make my hair feel so good. I used keracare only once and I dont remember it giving me soft tangle free hair that CON does. plus CON is so much cheapeer. you can buy 2 big bottles of CON with the price of one tiny bottle of keracare.

I love my CON I am never giving it up.

Back