• Buy the full size item to try

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Request samples to try before buying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">A lot of PJs love to purchase new hair products to add to the PJ list. So I came up with a poll to see if you should buy the product itself or request samples from the company to try before you buy. </font>

hair care aint cheap! i would rather try something and see if it works before spending money, than buy it, hate it, and have it sit on a shelf!
~T~

I am usually too impatient to wait on a sample and end up buying the product.
smile.gif

When I was a pj (LOL), I would get the full-sized bottle b/c I didn't want to wait on a sample or have to pay shipping for a sample. Now that I'm trying to curb my pj ways, if I want to try something, I will get a sample...if it's free. I ordered a sample from Infusium and it's free. So for the poll, I put sample.

Forgot to mention - with Sally's, I'd go ahead and buy the full-size b/c I knew I could take it back if I didn't like it.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
When I was a pj (LOL), I would get the full-sized bottle b/c I didn't want to wait on a sample or have to pay shipping for a sample. Now that I'm trying to curb my pj ways, if I want to try something, I will get a sample...if it's free. I ordered a sample from Infusium and it's free. So for the poll, I put sample.

Forgot to mention - with Sally's, I'd go ahead and buy the full-size b/c I knew I could take it back if I didn't like it.

[/ QUOTE ]well, ya learn something new every day!! i didnt know you could return stuff you dont like to sally's!!

I have to buy the actual products becasue samples are practically non existence in the UK and most hair compnays dont ship out side of the US.

"Forgot to mention - with Sally's, I'd go ahead and buy the full-size b/c I knew I could take it back if I didn't like it. "

Wish i could do such a thing without WW3 in the shop

I'm a sucker. I always buy the full bottle. I'm too impatient to wait for samples. if it's immediately available I'll get samples, but otherwise....
crazy.gif

If I find a salon product marked down for under $5.00 dollars I go ahead and buy it.
I just started requesting samples for products.

I usually just buy the full bottle. I research stuff before I buy and am usually not disappointed.

<font color="purple">I try to purchase full size bottles of my favorite conditioners that are inexpensive vs. buying expensive ones. So I voted for the first one. If it's a new product that I want to test out, I request for samples. I'm one of those people who would rather buy the product that someone raves how good it is than to buy something that doesn't work on one's hair and waste money. </font>

I am a sample queen! I always try to get samples of products I'm interested in. I've wasted alot of money in the past buying products that do nothing for me.

Another thing to keep in mind is that Ulta &amp; Sally's sell trial size products of alot of their products.

i always ask for samples first. if the company wants me to pay for the samples or wont send any, i just wont be buying their products *cough REDKENAVEDATIGIBEDHEAD! cough*

I buy the small size of the product if it's an expensive item. Sample sizes don't have enough product to distribute through my hair.

I threw away a sample jar of Keihl's. The jar was so tiny and the clerk wouldn't give me the number of jars I wanted. She saw all that hair I working with but was still stingy on the samples! I'm still hot about that!
mad.gif

[ QUOTE ]
MizAvalon said:
I usually just buy the full bottle. I research stuff before I buy and am usually not disappointed.

[/ QUOTE ]

plus samples are so non-existant, they amount they give wouldnt even cover a handful of my hair

Back