Plug for Pantene

Aerie17

Hi All,
I used to use Pantene a lot but when I came to this board a little over a year ago, I got caught up in Product Junkie Disease (PJD). I am reforming, but still buy a little something new now and then. PJD caught up with me a couple of weeks ago after I had been stable for a couple of months. I bought Pantene Pro-V Moisturizing Daily Moisture Renewal Shampoo, Intensive Restoration Treatment and Deep Hydrating Treatment. My motive? I was tired of jumping in and out of the dang shower with 20 and 30 minute conditioning treatments! My routine was taking a couple of hours!!!!! So, I'm guilty...I fell off the product-junkie- abstinence wagon, which I heard is punishable by fine or imprisonment. I headed to Target and perused the shelves...I was caught red-handed at the check-out line with the three aforementioned products. I managed to skulk out of the store and hoped to evade detection by anyone who knows me and my hair obsession.

I made it home and into the shower after removing my raincoat, wig and dark glasses. I shampooed and conditioned...the whole experience took me about 15 minutes! (Had to shave, ya know.) I wrapped with my usual products and dried for thirty minutes ONLY, with wrap paper under the dryer and went to bed. I woke up the next morning with beautiful, soft shiny hair!

Hey, so what... /images/graemlins/cry3.gifif I have to go to the Big House. I'll have one of my accomplices, (any one of YOU) visit me in the slammer after slipping my products inside of a cake, along with a file, and I will be set. At least I will have my Pantene products and lovely hair!! After all, you have to get out of those prison showers FAST!! /images/graemlins/wave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
...I got caught up in Product Junkie Disease (PJD).

[/ QUOTE ]

Cute. I haven't tried any of this products. I might have to since you risked going to the "Big House" just to buy them.

The products make your hair smell so good. Might be a little heavily fragranced for some, but I like them!

I currently use the Pantene Instant Defense Heat Protection Spray. It is a leave-in conditioner. I have been very pleased with the way it performs on my hair.

northernbelle

I haven't tried any of those mentioned products. Thus far, I've used only 3 of their products w/wonderful results! ... all conditioners...Smooth N Sleek, Hydrating Curls, & their Leave In. The last 2 I haven't tried on my natural hair just yet...

How did u like the Intensive Restoration Treatment and Deep Hydrating Treatment?

Back