Please Remember the Bad Things This Season

Browndilocks

Browndisha Brownie Sundae
This is a friendly Holiday PSA from me to you.

Dang it! I typed this long PSA and it erased. :lol:

Just reminding everyone to please remember the bad this this holiday season as your exes try to reach out cause they're FSTW...I ain't typing all of that all over again. :ohwell:

Last edited:
This is a friendly Holiday PSA from me to you. Dang it! I typed this long PSA and it erased. :lol: Just reminding everyone to please remember the bad this this holiday season as your exes try to reach out cause they're FSTW...I ain't typing all of that all over again. :ohwell:

Ha! You ain't never lie.. It's been return of the exes all week long. I had one guy who I dated very briefly (he was too into me too quickly and it me uncomfortable ... So I did the slow fade), hit me up on what's app out the blue. I haven't spoken or thought about him in a year. Basically it was to tell me he's engaged. Umm...congrats !?!

Then another who was a weirdo and unavailable so I told him it wasn't going to work out reappear all chummy. Boo bye.

What do I tell the momma who's been recruited to convince me? Lol

Same thing I did when his mama tried to guilt me into coming over there & helping her cook Xmas dinner. Talking bout she need help choosing the yams and nobody makes macaroni like me. I told her I had to go.

This same ex conveniently called my granny on the east coast. Talking bout he was thinking of her and wanted to wish her a merry Xmas. Where was he in 2013? So pathetic.

The friend of an ex just sent me the most random text, asking what my NYE plans are. Really dude? Really. His wife is my FB friend and she's probably giving him updates on how fabulous my 2014 has been so he can go back & tell his boy.

Remember the bad things so you can keep moving forward.

A dude I used to date texted me yesterday at 7:30am taking about happy holidays... was thinking about you.. I knew it was some BS so I ignored it and went back to sleep. I ended up responding later in the day saying happy holidays as well. Next thing I know he's asking if I'm seeing anyone. I just stopped texting after that. Haven't heard from him since that last text.

Last edited:
Back