Please pray for my friend

DarlingNiki1977

I just got some bad news a few hours ago. I found out that a good friend of mine that I grew up with and graduated high school with passed away. My cousin told me a few hours ago. I havent seen him in years but we reconnected on Facebook. I was sooo happy to find him and hear from him again! I have such good memories of him. I remember playing with him when we were kids, and I remember he went prom dress shopping with me. He was such a good person, and I'm so sad that I didnt get to see him. We were all trying to meet up but we all live in different states now so it was hard to get together. I just looked over our last fb convo and it was good to hear from him. I'm sad that I wont hear from him again. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. It's horrible that they are dealing with this the day before Thanksgiving. Thank you.

I just got some bad news a few hours ago. I found out that a good friend of mine that I grew up with and graduated high school with passed away. My cousin told me a few hours ago. I havent seen him in years but we reconnected on Facebook. I was sooo happy to find him and hear from him again! I have such good memories of him. I remember playing with him when we were kids, and I remember he went prom dress shopping with me. He was such a good person, and I'm so sad that I didnt get to see him. We were all trying to meet up but we all live in different states now so it was hard to get together. I just looked over our last fb convo and it was good to hear from him. I'm sad that I wont hear from him again. Please keep him and his family in your prayers. It's horrible that they are dealing with this the day before Thanksgiving. Thank you.

I'm sorry about your friend. You have such beautiful memories of him. I smiled reading how he went shopping with you for your prom dress. Now that's a friend indeed. Although there is much sorrow and healing which taking place in yours and his family's hearts, the joy of his love will always live in your hearts.

Although you are hurting right now, this is a beautiful message that you've shared with us DarlingNiki1977. The warmth of your heart and the love of your friend is a beautiful gift.

:bighug:

Back