Please pray for my 6 month old

Thank you all for your prayers. She has made a full recovery. No fever for 48 hours and her rash has healed. She is no longer lethargic and has gotten back to recking things and leaving drool puddles everywhere:). This morning I discovered what looks like two teeth peeking through. Thank you all so much!

God is good!! Kiss the fat cheeks for me :grin: She's a cutie.:yep:

God is Good! It sounds like she was cutting teeth? I went through a similar situation with my kids, but the had the flu, ear infections, rotavirus, throat infection. Girl that daycare jacked my kids up. My their temps just wouldn't go down and I was taking someone to the doctor for three weeks. I'm glad she is back to her old self!

Thank you all for your prayers. She has made a full recovery. No fever for 48 hours and her rash has healed. She is no longer lethargic and has gotten back to recking things and leaving drool puddles everywhere:). This morning I discovered what looks like two teeth peeking through. Thank you all so much!
So glad to hear that she's all better. I was wondering how she was doing. We all have been praying for your precious little baby. Thanks be to God.

Praise The Lord! I am late to the post - however I am thankful to hear of her recovery.

I'm late too...that is wonderful news.:yep: I can remember being terrorstricken the first time my pudding got a really high fever..so I can imagine how worried you were with your baby's situation.

to GOD be the glory for his answer is always Yes and Amen.:yep:

Back