Please post non-sulfate clarifing shampoos and chelating shampoos

TexturedTresses

I just tried clarifying my hair about two weeks ago and my scalp has still not recoved from the sulfates despite washing my hair since then with my regular WONDERFUL shampoo. Please post shampoo without sulfates that can do the job. Bear in mind that I very rarely use non water soluble cones. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have used Aubrey Organics Green Tea shampoo for clarifying :yep:

They also make a swimmers shampoo. I haven't used that, but I assume that it is chelating since it's a swimmers poo.

Wow can't believe this is my first post *long time lurker*

I just tried clarifying my hair about two weeks ago and my scalp has still not recoved from the sulfates despite washing my hair since then with my regular WONDERFUL shampoo. Please post shampoo without sulfates that can do the job. Bear in mind that I very rarely use non water soluble cones. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Pureology purify shampoo- say no more :drunk:

Pureology Purify Shampoo - 10.1 oz - Prevent color oxidation and remove impurities with this ZeroSulfate, non-color stripping clarifying treatment shampoo, essential for maintaining color-treated hair. This super gentle formula detoxifies, naturally removes odor from hair and frees hair from color-dulling residue and build-up caused by chlorine, hard water minerals and styling products.
Directions: We hair. Lather. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse. Repeat. Great for use on hair and body. Leave on hair under dryer for up to 20 minutes to remove extreme build-up or "swimmer's green."

Ingredients:
- ZeroSulfate - Salt and Sulfate Free
- Triple Chelators
- Organic Witch Hazel, Pure Baking Soda, and Natural Organic Tea Tree Oil
- Certified Organic Botanicals of Chamomiles, Aloe and Rosemary
- Signature AromaTherapy Blend of Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, Rosemary and Peppermint

A little pricey, but definitely worth the cost. There is no other like it.

HTH

Pureology Purify Shampoo - 10.1 oz - Prevent color oxidation and remove impurities with this ZeroSulfate, non-color stripping clarifying treatment shampoo, essential for maintaining color-treated hair. This super gentle formula detoxifies, naturally removes odor from hair and frees hair from color-dulling residue and build-up caused by chlorine, hard water minerals and styling products.
Directions: We hair. Lather. Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse. Repeat. Great for use on hair and body. Leave on hair under dryer for up to 20 minutes to remove extreme build-up or "swimmer's green."

Ingredients:
- Triple Chelators
- Signature AromaTherapy Blend of Tea Tree Oil, Witch Hazel, Rosemary and Peppermint

HTH

thanks i will definitely try this... it clarifies and chelates?

I :love: this poo, CVS sells it:

Cristophe Beverly Hills Purely Natural Clarifying Shampoo

Purely natural. Beautiful hair for a more beautiful you. This special formula does not contain sulfates, parabens, dyes or fragrance. It restores you hair's natural brilliance by gently removing odors, chlorine, hard water minerals and product build-up without stripping the hair of natural oils. Contains Vitamin C and creatine for improved strength and outstanding shine. Christophe Salon tested and approved. Cruelty free. Not animal tested. Made in USA.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Creatine, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

7294405164.jpg

I :love: this poo, CVS sells it:

Cristophe Beverly Hills Purely Natural Clarifying Shampoo

Purely natural. Beautiful hair for a more beautiful you. This special formula does not contain sulfates, parabens, dyes or fragrance. It restores you hair's natural brilliance by gently removing odors, chlorine, hard water minerals and product build-up without stripping the hair of natural oils. Contains Vitamin C and creatine for improved strength and outstanding shine. Christophe Salon tested and approved. Cruelty free. Not animal tested. Made in USA.

Ingredients:

Water, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Creatine, Ascorbic Acid, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Oil, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

7294405164.jpg

ooh thank you for this.... i'm going to check in cvs next time i go because i'm a fiend for that store.

Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo is a unique dual-purpose shampoo designed to volumize hair that needs body, and clarify hair to remove buildup while exfoliating the scalp. Lift and body at the roots are achieved through exfoliation and purification. White Willow Bark extract and other purifying agents help remove dulling residues. These important benefits provide healthy scalp and helps promote the healthy growth of new hair. Normalizes hair following chemical services. Excellent for fine hair, thinning hair, hard water areas, medicinal deposits, or to remove chlorine water. This shampoo is 100% Sodium Sulfate/Chloride Free.

Main Ingredients: White Willow Bark extract, Honey, Wild Yam, Sage, Green Tea, Wheat Germ, Guar, Biotin (vitamin H) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), and Sodium Myreth Sulfate).

from www.pleasantimage.com

Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo is a unique dual-purpose shampoo designed to volumize hair that needs body, and clarify hair to remove buildup while exfoliating the scalp. Lift and body at the roots are achieved through exfoliation and purification. White Willow Bark extract and other purifying agents help remove dulling residues. These important benefits provide healthy scalp and helps promote the healthy growth of new hair. Normalizes hair following chemical services. Excellent for fine hair, thinning hair, hard water areas, medicinal deposits, or to remove chlorine water. This shampoo is 100% Sodium Sulfate/Chloride Free.

Main Ingredients: White Willow Bark extract, Honey, Wild Yam, Sage, Green Tea, Wheat Germ, Guar, Biotin (vitamin H) Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), and Sodium Myreth Sulfate).

from www.pleasantimage.com

ot: i just have to say my eight year old brother saw your hair when I was reading your response and he was like wow. then my nine year (female) cousin chimed in, it's so shiny and long. i think she might stop resisting my attempts to deep condition her hair because of you. lol. beautiful hair.

Like Lavender I also use Elucence Volume Clarifying Shampoo. I love their products...I usually purchase mine from CurlMart.

Ingredients:
- Triple Chelators

HTH

great poo, OP! is there an online store that sells it?
(and hopefully ships overseas?)
Thanks!

Back