Please help! Need an AMAZING condish with NO cones

abcd09

Please help! Cones are killing me.

FYI My hair hates Giovanni. BHumecto works for me but the cones stick to my roots. I'd like something similar to Humecto but with no cones. I am open for suggestions.

Silk dreams is very good and affordable. The vanilla cream moisture dream is probably one of the best sellers ahe has

Silk dreams is very good and affordable. The vanilla cream moisture dream is probably one of the best sellers ahe has

I have this and I didn't realize it has no cones. My hair didn't seen too moisturizer but then I only used it once. Maybe I will try it again tonight

Curly Kinks Curlycue Renew. You can get it from Curl Mart, or their website. I just did a mini review of it, in the December HIT/MISS thread. For me, its a HIT :yep:

Do you have a Trader Joes?

Trader Joes Nourish Spa, and Tea Tree Tingle all for under 5 bucks.

Shea Moisture is very moisturizing on my hair.

Please help! Cones are killing me.

FYI My hair hates Giovanni. BHumecto works for me but the cones stick to my roots. I'd like something similar to Humecto but with no cones. I am open for suggestions.

Darcy s botanical s deep conditioning mask. Period.
You will not be disappointed.

GVP Conditioning Balm at Sally's Beauty Supply

Thick, Rich, UBER' MOISTURIZING, and Slip that will make you want to slap the creator of Tresemme :yep:

Oh yeah and the fact that you get 16 oz. for 6 bucks ain't bad either.

GVP Conditioning Balm at Sally's Beauty Supply

Thick, Rich, UBER' MOISTURIZING, and Slip that will make you want to slap the creator of Tresemme :yep:

Oh yeah and the fact that you get 16 oz. for 6 bucks ain't bad either.

sounds great!!!! i will be picking that up when i run out the rest of my conditioner or before :look:

Last edited:
Back