Thickest, Yummiest, Most Moisturizing Deep Conditioner?

AO Honeysuckle Rose is one of my favorites!!

I love AO Honeysucke Rose too!

I was reading this thread in seach for a great Moisturizing Deep Cond. and I think I answered my own question. I am going to add Castor Oil to this and make this my stable........ Great Thread:grin:

Question for the AO Honeysuckle Rose fans... Where can you purchase this product? So far, I've only seen it available on-line. Is it available in stores?

Question for the AO Honeysuckle Rose fans... Where can you purchase this product? So far, I've only seen it available on-line. Is it available in stores?

I think the website has a list of stores that carry their product. I'd call those stores and ask if they carry this product.

Last edited:
I like to use Matrix Biolage color care thérapie since I do have my hair colored. I use the Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer once a week for a good deep condition. I leaves my hair very soft. I do add some extra oils to it also. On the down side, the Aphogee does have mineral oil in it.

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment! This is the absolute best! I'm deep conditioning with it now. I'm relaxed, not natural but I will tell ya this, when my hair is THICK with new growth at about 12 weeks post relaxer, when i cant get the comb through my hair this stuff moisturizes and detangles my mess like none other :). LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! It is thick, creamy and smells so yummy! You can get it at Sally's, I think that's the only BSS that sells it.

Silk Elements Megasilk Moisturizing Treatment is my favorite conditioner as well and it's inexpensive!

You can get it for a really good price at vitacost.com . I just ordered a bottle, too.

Ok I haven't posted in this thread for a long time so my choices have changed somewhat. ORS Replenishing Conditioner is still in rotation, I like Keracare Humecto too but right now I'm really LOVING shescentit's Fortifying Mask. It worked great when I was texturized and it's still wonderful now that I'm relaxed. A little goes a long way and it smells divine!

Quite a few condish are good, but the one that makes my hair the softest and leaves my hair moisturized the longest is Miss Key 10 en 1...smells like a weird over-ripe fruit, but boy does it work.

ETA: Its verrrrry thick! like vaseline but creamy :yum:

Hey!!! a Heads up they do sell ORS replenishing conditioner in 12oz bottles at Target and Walmart. I just bought the 23oz bottle from Sally's for $11.99..

Not sure if I posted already:

GVP Conditioning Balm
Kenra MC
Silk Elements Cholesterol
Dark n Lovely Cholesterol
Motions Moisture Plus

Alterna Enzyme Therapy Hemp Hydrate Conditioner and Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose conditioner. I like a lot of thick conditioners but these two are at the top. All Jason Naturals Conditioners are pretty thick too but their lavender conditioner is more of a protein/strengthening conditioner.

Quite a few condish are good, but the one that makes my hair the softest and leaves my hair moisturized the longest is Miss Key 10 en 1...smells like a weird over-ripe fruit, but boy does it work.

ETA: Its verrrrry thick! like vaseline but creamy :yum:

*sigh* can't get this locally anymore thats how I got on to ORS replenishing. ORS is yummy too and gives great slip!

Right now, i have to say that AtOne reconstructure with moisture recovery has won in my case. I was on protein overload and used this stuff...now i'm on moisture overload. Guess i have to henna this weekend.

Bumping! - The current one I'm using is ok but its coming to an end and my local shop doesn't seem to sell it anymore so I'm on the hunt for an excellent one. In my regimen I don't have any hummectants (sp?) so I'm thinking something along those lines would be a good idea.

Back