Please help ladies, about the cut off all my hair

sexy c

I'm so tired of my hair, so hopefully someone can help me. My hair my gets tangled all the time but only when its dry. I wear rollersets most of the time but happens when my hair is straight and when i finger comb my hair i hear the snap, crackle, pop of my hair and globs of hair comb out with it, my mama says it is normal. I know its shedding and not breaking because i see the bulb on the hair. Its growing and I very happy with the way my hair has been. I thought my cuticles were raised so i used a acv rinse and a acidfiying conditioner, but it doesnt help (i've done those for the past two weeks). I keep my hair moisturized every day and i use a oil to seal my ends. I also wash and deep condition my hair twice a week. Please help ladies, why is my hair getting tangled?

maybe try a mild protein treatment 1st, to see how your hair reacts to that.

and...I say if your ends are damaged cut them now and start over fresh. I don't mean cut it all off, just the damaged hair.

If you are deep conditioning that often and moisturizing that often, you may need to clarify your hair so that your moisturizer is more effective in keeping your ends soft.

Good luck. I know and understand the frustation. I've been wearing my hair in a bun for so long now that I don't even want people taking pics of me. I'm sick of looking at myself like this but my hair isn't where it should be thanks to the major shedding.

I would use all the advice that was suggested, and then if all else fails, give yourself a trim or dusting.

I had the same problem with tangling at the end of the summer. I tried everything (I even have picks somewhere in my fotki of the kind of knots I was getting. Trimming solved that problem. But to stay on top of things, I have been baggying more and deep conditioning a little longer. The tangling issues are gone and at least my hair is even now.

OT Cayenne I absolutely LOVE your hair! It's so thick!

Back