PLEASE HELP !!! an excellent moisturizing shampoo ????

neyhla

Hi there,
I don't know why my hair is so rough and impossible to detangle after my usal shampoo! Maybe it doesn't fit* me anymore ??? I use a french shampoo wich is miss antilles with coconut milk (with sulfates but it used to detangle and make my hair shine ).
The only thing i change in my wash process is keeping shikamla 1h instead of 1 min(I use the famous method which consists in prepooing with oil, rinsing with shikamla, shampoing with conditioner(i use my shampoo after ) and deep conditioning).
Could you please tell me which gentle detangler shampoo (no sulfate, no -cone if possible without mineral oil)can i use ??
keracare ?
jessicurl ?
aveda ?
please help !!!
thanks girlz!!

Last edited:
thanks girl
...just to add :
i m relaxed 3c/4b/4c (three textures on one head) lol... and im streching to 27 weeks (im at 18 weeks now)

thanks girl
...just to add :
i m relaxed 3c/4b/4c (three textures on one head) lol... and im streching to 27 weeks (im at 18 weeks now)

doesnt' matter the texture..atleast in my case, the creme of nature works wonders on both of my textures as well. I am 3c/4a also.

If balsalmy poos like cream of nature didn't give me dandruff, it would definitely be CON for me, but since it does, I have to vote Aveda Sap Moss or Ojon Ultra Hydrating poo, which are two of the most moisturizing poos I've ever tried.

Years ago I used Motions moisturizing shampoo. It worked pretty well for me.

I remember using CON (yellow bottle) way back in the days. I don't remember it being moisturizing but I may try the green bottle since alot of you think its good.

I have to say that I tried many shampoos, many... My hair would always feel hard and tangled. The only ones that worked well for me was Kera Care shampoos and CON. Those are my staples

Lorraine

Verifen Complex Advance Beneficial Phase Shampoo is ultra moisturizing. :dance7:

This is one of my staples. So is Cream of Nature shampoo (ultra moisturzing/detangling formula). :superbanana:

You should Condition Wash more often! It's the best thing I have ever done for my Hair! I love Herbal Essenses Hello Hydration:grin:

Back