please can you check my pics of flexi rod?

Danichoo

Hi Ladies,

Today i did my first flexi frod, and considering the number of failed braid outs , I am really pleased as it means i can stretch with style....

I dont have a fotki but i do have a blog, so , when there is nothing on the tv/you get a spare minute, could you have a look and see if there is anything in particular i am dong wrong?

I co washed used nexuss humectant as a leave in and sealed with coconut oil. then air dried on flexi rods. I dont think i have the lenth for the curls to dangle but I still have trouble positioning them right. I did the mohawk but still have huge gaps between curls.

any help appreciated....

That's beautiful. I want to try mines now. How did you still? Finger combing? What did you set with I love it!!!!

Well, thank you ladies! that wasnt what I was expecting:grin:

I didnt set it I just used the conditioner and coconut oil. i wore it with a scarf with the back hanging out as I just went to visit a friend and Im pin curling it tonight, but looking at the pin curls, I kind of like how they look too.....

Im so pleased as now I can stretch hopefully to 12 weeks but ill listen to my hair.

oh the flexirods, honestly i dont know, i got them in the pound shop, pack of 12 for £1.00! I used all 12, medium and long size, thats all i know.

That's beautiful. I want to try mines now. How did you still? Finger combing? What did you set with I love it!!!!

Yes I just finger combed, I think I should have let it dry a little longer, it wasnt wet, just not bone dry. but i got impatient!

Back